Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro South Orange County
It’s not easy to stand out in Southern California. Orange County is the perfect place to build a business, and outdoor signage is just the ticket to make a difference.
SpeedPro South Orange County has been creating large-format printing for clients for years, helping them stand out from the crowd. Effective outdoor signage is a powerful tool in building brand identity and recognition.
Receive More Attention with Large-Format Printing
Many TV and radio ads are nothing more than noise. It’s difficult to visualize what a company actually offers. That’s the advantage outdoor signage provides.
We highly recommend vehicle wraps if you have company cars or trucks, but SpeedPro Orange County also specializes in:
- Corporate branding
- Fleet wraps
- Vehicle wraps
- And more
Get the Highest Quality Products and Services
SpeedPro South Orange County has been helping area businesses make a statement, build brand recognition, and increase sales using large-format printing for years. We focus on:
- Excellence at every turn, including precision products.
- Top level communication. Find out how your project is moving forward every step of the way.
- Rapid return. Even on a tight deadline, SpeedPro South Orange County delivers.
Find Out What It Costs
Many businesses are often surprised at how affordable outdoor signage is. Get a quote today from the leading sign company in South Orange County. We serve Orange County, Los Angeles County, and Riverside County.