Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back Standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching, and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest offers numerous advantages. Great health, scenery, and wonderful business opportunities. To stand out and rise above the competition, outdoor signage is a powerful tool.
SpeedPro Spokane is the leading sign company that helps businesses make an impact, grab attention, and build brand recognition using effective banners, vehicle wraps, and other indoor and outdoor signs.
It Pays to Stand Apart
Each and every day people are exposed to thousands upon thousands of ads. Most of the ads in magazines, newspapers and other circulars, radio spots, and TV commercials are forgotten the moment they end.
Not so with visual communication like outdoor signage. SpeedPro Spokane will help your company make its mark and hit its stride using:
- Event graphics
- Floor graphics
- Indoor signage
- Trade show displays
- And more
Settle for Nothing Less Than the Best
SpeedPro Spokane has become the leading sign company in the Northwest, not by chance, but through excellence. We offer:
- Dedicated staff who pay attention to every detail
- Rapid turnaround time
- Excellent communication so you can stay on top of how your project is progressing
Contact SpeedPro Spokane Today
Get a quote or chat with our team at SpeedPro Spokane and take advantage over your competition with the best outdoor signage available. Vehicle wraps are a great idea, too! We proudly serve Spokane, Couer d’Alene, and Eastern Washington.