Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Sugar Land
They say everything’s bigger in Texas. That’s certainly true, so when it comes to marketing your company, go big or your competitors will. Outdoor signage gives you that opportunity.
Large-format printing from SpeedPro Sugar Land is a leading sign company dedicated to helping you build your brand, gain recognition, and ramp up sales.
Announce It Loud and Clear
Nothing gains more attention than effective visual communication. You can pay for all the radio spots and TV ads you want, but when people see your outdoor signage or vehicle wraps that are exceptionally well-designed and professionally created, they will remember.
Powerful, effective marketing begins with:
- Event graphics
- Trade show displays
- Vehicle wraps
- Window graphics
- And so much more
Nobody Beats Our Quality
The products and services we offer are simply second to none. That’s why we have become the go-to sign company in Sugar Land. We believe in:
- Excellence, paying attention to every detail
- Fast and efficient service
- Effective communication (stay in the loop and know exactly how your project is going)
It Costs Less Than You Think
Many businesses are often surprised at how affordable powerful outdoor signage and large format printing is. Get a quote or speak to an associate today at SpeedPro Sugar Land. Serving the Houston and Atlanta, Texas region.