Trade Show Displays
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro Towson will help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics and choices will help you create the trade show booths and setups you need.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro Towson can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20 – foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
To grab attention for your business, you need to make a statement. Outdoor signage and utilizing effective large-format printing are some of the most effective tools available to you.
Located in the heart of the I-83 Corridor, SpeedPro Towson has been helping businesses just like yours make an impact in the community. Build your brand, ramp up sales, and take a bite of the competition with our creative team.
Creativity, Design, and Quality Matter
At SpeedPro Towson, we take every project personally. Building brand recognition, making an impact in the community, and generating interest for our clients is our primary goal.
We offer numerous large-format printing solutions that can do just that, including:
- Event graphics
- Trade show displays
- Vehicle wraps and lettering
- Wall and Window graphics
- Outdoor Signage
- And more
Settle for Nothing Less Than the Best
SpeedPro Towson has built a reputation of being the best sign company in the region. We have worked with companies large and small and have been key in building their brand recognition throughout the community. We can do the same for you and offer:
- Excellence and unmatched quality
- Fast turnaround
- Communication you deserve
Contact SpeedPro Towson for a Quote
We serve Baltimore County & Baltimore City, Towson, Timonium, Hunt Valley, Owings Mills, White Marsh, Harford County and beyond! Get a free, no obligation quote by contacting us right now. Your business will thank you.