What’s the Purpose of Fleet Wraps?NOVEMBER 12, 2019| SpeedPro Tri-Cities
It’s hard to imagine a world where traffic jams and long commutes are desirable things — that is, unless you’re talking about commercial fleet wraps.
These mobile advertising mechanisms let you rule the road with your logo, company name, website, phone number and more right there, grabbing attention. Car wraps for businesses are especially attractive if you’re pushing for broader brand awareness, recognition and reach. These days, who isn’t?
What exactly are fleet vehicle wraps, and are they right for your business? Let’s explore how these visual advertisements can put some pep in your vehicles’ steps and curate more impactful branding.
WHAT ARE FLEET WRAPS?
Fleet wraps are a premium way to take advertising on the road — literally. They are large vinyl graphics and decals installed on the exterior of your business’ trucks, delivery vans or service cars. When finished, they bring cohesive company branding to your complete squadron of vehicles, keeping them unmistakable in public.
Fleet wraps can take up a portion or cover the entirety of a vehicle. They’re specifically fabricated for cars, so you don’t have sloppy, messy or unprofessional-appearing logos slapped on a side door, color schemes that clash or fonts misaligned with your brand. In fact, the best fleet wraps go beyond merely labeling a car with your information. They relay your company’s values and give a sense of its personality, capturing real consumer attention along the way.
From a well-placed tagline to a moving visual catalog of your company’s products or services, fleet wraps are one of the most important visual-marketing tactics you can undertake. And they’re a good investment, too:
- The Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA) found that fleet wraps lend the lowest cost-per-impression of any advertising type.
- Impression costs are so low, in fact, some estimates mark them at $0.04 per thousand views.
- Fleet wraps can average a staggering 30,000 to 70,000 views per day, depending on vehicle location.
WHY HAVE FLEET WRAPS?
Advertisements explicitly designed for business vehicles make your brand go mobile. If this sounds like industry fluff, think again. With Americans spending more time than ever in their cars, companies have a lot to gain when they direct advertising efforts toward those on the road:
- The average commute is now 26 minutes one way — and worse in many cities.
- The average driver travels around 37 miles a day.
- Over 90 percent of media positioned toward vehicle drivers gets noticed.
Translation? Installing fleet wraps on your business vehicles is a proven and cost-effective strategy to convert passive eyes into paying customers.
Plus, as vehicle technology evolves, businesses using fleet wraps to advertise are poised to reap even further benefits. Though it may still seem like something out of a sci-fi movie, self-driving cars and emerging vehicle artificial intelligence means those consumers “driving” around will be less and less focused on the actual driving — and more available to see, take in and remember surrounding information. It’s a dream scenario for your brand.
If you’re still not convinced, here are more reasons to consider installing fleet wraps for your business’ vehicles — on top of their advertising ripple effects:
- Wrapping improves the appearance of used or older vehicles.
- Wrapping makes your company appear more professional, credible and memorable.
- Wrapping unifies the appearance of your public-facing transportation.
- Commercially wrapped fleets are unmistakable, as unique as your business.
- Vinyl wrapping is considerably easier to update and manage — much more so than making paint or airbrushed-based alterations to your vehicles.
Professional graphics for your business means more than standing out from the crowd. It’s about conveying an experience — one that propels your brand identity and makes
people want to engage with you, time and time again. With a range of quality, customer car wraps for your complete fleet of commercial vehicles, you can stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
Call us at 423.415.0780 to get started on a fleet vehicle wrap design today.