4 WAYS TO USE WINDOW GRAPHICS TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESSSEPTEMBER 13, 2018| SpeedPro West Chester
When you consider how much space is occupied by windows on a commercial building, you realize the large opportunity that exists to market your business.
Ninety percent of information transmitted to the brain is visual, so it’s in business owners’ best interests to market themselves through as many visual opportunities as possible, especially windows. The value of marketing your business on your windows is tremendous. For example:
- Thirty-five percent of people walking by on the street would not know your business was there without a sign
- Signs attract half of a new business’s new customers
Compared to advertising in newspapers, radio, TV or billboards, using window graphics is a relatively inexpensive way to get your message across to a large number of people. For example, onsite signage is equal to two dozen full-page newspaper ads every year.
Plus, you can change the look of your windows and what you want to convey to passersby whenever and however you want.
WHAT WINDOW GRAPHICS CAN DO FOR BUSINESS
Here are four types of window graphics and the benefits of each for your business:
- Frosted – Frosted windows have a multi-layered effect. If used by a restaurant or café, the effect may be cozy and warm. In office settings, frosted windows convey security, which is ideal for financial institutions, insurance companies, medical offices and more where privacy is important.
- Perforated Vinyl – Window perforated film is highly versatile and can be used to create a wide variety of images and letters in different sizes and colors. They can cover an entire window with an image or just part of a window with lettering. By covering the entire window, the perforated film may act as a billboard or picture frame, depending on the size of the window. Using smaller images or lettering allows your message to pop while providing a view inside for potential customers to observe what you are selling. Using high-resolution images and/or lettering help catch the eye and convey your business’s intended message.
- Optically Clear – Optically clear window films for have become a popular trend with many major retailers. The films can be digitally printed to give windows and stores a nice clean open look. And graphics with White in the design are no problem. We have a flatbed with a dedicated White channel. Entire windows are fully covered and, where there is no graphic printed, the film is so clear it is hard to even notice the film.
- Window Clings – Typically small, window clings are often used as signs that adhere to windows with static electricity. This makes them easier to remove than decals, which use an adhesive to stick. Because they are designed to be easily removed, window clings are ideal for advertising limited-time offers at restaurants or sales on retail shop windows.
HOW SPEEDPRO HELPS
By decorating your business’ windows with strategic messaging and images, you turn just a few transparent surfaces into one of your biggest marketing tools. SpeedPro West Chester can help your business stand out from the rest with our multiple products for window graphics.
Our window graphics are customized to meet your needs. We’ll even ask you if the graphic should be “first surface,” which means it would be placed on the outside of the window looking out, or “second surface,” which means it would be placed on the inside surface of the window looking out.
To learn more how SpeedPro can get your business noticed with window graphics, please stop by or give us a call.