Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: We can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Stop by our West Chester Studio for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro West Chester
Our West Chester Studio offers businesses wonderful opportunities, especially when you consider the many suburbs of Philadelphia you have access to. In order to make an impact, generate sales, and grow your business, you need to use the right visual marketing solutions.
SpeedPro West Chester is a leading sign company helping businesses like yours grow. With large format printing, you can hit your mark, ramp up sales, generate leads, and most importantly build your brand.
What Makes Large-Format Printing Stand Out?
There are numerous marketing solutions available, but most of it ends up being little more than background noise. People just ignore it. Yet, when people see your business, your event, your product or service on vehicle wraps cruising through town, on banners or even billboards, they will notice.
We treat each customer individually and will sit down and help you determine the best strategies, including:
- Vehicle wraps
- Wall murals
- Window graphics
- And more
Only the Highest Quality Products and Services Are Acceptable
When you’re talking about outdoor signage and large-format printing, the quality must be exceptional. Whether it’s the design, the font, or the colors, every detail needs to be carefully thought out to hit your target audience in a way they’ll remember.
We are dedicated to:
- Delivering the highest quality large-format printing available.
- Keeping you in the loop every step of the project.
- Fast and efficient service, the way you need and deserve.
Contact SpeedPro West Chester Today
You can get a quick quote with just a simple click. We serve West Chester, King of Prussia, Philadelphia, Kennett Square, Media, Malvern, Devon, and Downington.