What are standees?
A standee is a large, self-standing advertising display. Often used to promote movies, products or events, or increasingly for point-of-sale advertising. Popular standees often are produced in the form of a life-size cut-out figure of a character or mascot. It is fair to say that standees are a standing display that is cut into a unique size or shape to add dimensional interest and draw attention. Custom standees provide visual reminders of the themes of promotion and often serve as a photo background or backdrop for selfie stations which further increases brand engagement.
If you are looking for a unique way to bring a promotion to life and make it larger than life, custom standees are the only way to go. With SpeedPro’s precision CNC routing and direct print capabilities, we make short work of small amounts and large runs while giving you the peace of mind that each and every standee will be cut exactly to order.
Standees are great for parties, graduations, holiday celebrations, retail signage, store grand openings, environmental dimensional graphics, and much, much more. SpeedPro recommends combining a standee with a step & repeat banner set-up to level-up your next event selfie station.
Standee displays offer a plethora of alternative business visibility to brands looking to steal a lead on the competition.
Foam board standees are stand-alone standee polystyrene graphics on an aluminum frame and look great when cut into any design you can imagine. Think about the amazing displays in the lobby of your local cinema. You then realize that you can make something even better with a custom standee representing your product or featuring your mascot.
Standee displays create a viable energy and enthusiasm that traditional marketing often sadly lacks. With the sheer glut of advertising, signs and various noise in the market today, standee marketing offers sure benefits that just make sense for your business. Allow us to break down four reasons to consider when you want to make a statement for your brand.
- They Stand Out: Standee displays, by definition, stand out from the competition. Customers are bored with traditional signage and banners and often walk past as if they aren’t even there. Standee displays just work because cut-out marketing stands out, they are more visible and grab your attention. When placed in key spots in a store or display location customers have to look twice to be sure what they are seeing, and that second look is the key to engagement. Whenever you want to promote a service offer, product or special event and bring greater awareness to your brand, standee displays are the perfect way to capture the marketplace’s attention.
- They are Memorable: Standee displays work because they create memories. Highly creative standee cutouts offer a fabulous experience to your clients and customers which helps generate vivid tactile memories. Your run of the mill signage or banner may as well be invisible for how often they just disappear into the background. Stand out from the crowd with a standee cutout graphic and be assured that viewers will think of your brand the next time they are looking for what you have to sell.
- Economical: Cutout standee displays are lower cost but higher impact than traditional easel displays. To put it another way, easel displays only offer the same impact as traditional signage but at a greater cost. Standee cutouts offer high impact advertising without the additional cost of an easel. When looking to draw attention to a service, product, or event, come to us for a cutout standee display and you will save over a traditional poster board and easel set-up.
- Standees Amplify Creativity: Cutouts offer the opportunity for creativity to flow freely. Standees can literally be shaped into anything, a person, a place, or thing! A mascot character or even an imaginative eye-catching graphic design, with standees you create a greater impact with your creativity delivering your message. Bring 2-dimensional advertisements into the 3-dimensional space with standees. Use diorama cut out scenes to create a compelling 3D effect, stretch your horizons and think out of the box.
- Standees represent a flexible form of signage: Generally, standees range from six inches tall to over 10-feet. The larger the standee, the more intricate the construction. While standees are designed primarily for indoor use with the proper materials, they can be used outside effectively. Elaborate displays can be fitted with lights and electronics, but for a normal standee it is best to position it in a well lit area. Standees placed near doorways or outside are best secured with a weighted base or with their back against a supporting column or wall to avoid being tipped over in a sudden gust of wind.
It is always a good time to spread the word about your business, service, product, and brand with signage and marketing. SpeedPro recommends you consider custom cutout standee graphics to amplify your message and get the best value from your investment. Let us know what events or promotions you have coming up and our staff will ensure you find the perfect solution.
SpeedPro West Chester
Our West Chester Studio offers businesses wonderful opportunities, especially when you consider the many suburbs of Philadelphia you have access to. In order to make an impact, generate sales, and grow your business, you need to use the right visual marketing solutions.
SpeedPro West Chester is a leading sign company helping businesses like yours grow. With large format printing, you can hit your mark, ramp up sales, generate leads, and most importantly build your brand.
What Makes Large-Format Printing Stand Out?
There are numerous marketing solutions available, but most of it ends up being little more than background noise. People just ignore it. Yet, when people see your business, your event, your product or service on vehicle wraps cruising through town, on banners or even billboards, they will notice.
We treat each customer individually and will sit down and help you determine the best strategies, including:
- Vehicle wraps
- Wall murals
- Window graphics
- And more
Only the Highest Quality Products and Services Are Acceptable
When you’re talking about outdoor signage and large-format printing, the quality must be exceptional. Whether it’s the design, the font, or the colors, every detail needs to be carefully thought out to hit your target audience in a way they’ll remember.
We are dedicated to:
- Delivering the highest quality large-format printing available.
- Keeping you in the loop every step of the project.
- Fast and efficient service, the way you need and deserve.
Contact SpeedPro West Chester Today
You can get a quick quote with just a simple click. We serve West Chester, King of Prussia, Philadelphia, Kennett Square, Media, Malvern, Devon, and Downington.