A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
The Garden State is beautiful almost all year round, especially during the fall. Living in Bergen County, you have a great opportunity to grow your business, but how do you make an impact and get people to pay attention?
By using large format printing solutions. SpeedPro Westwood has been helping companies just like yours rely on indoor and outdoor signage to advertise products, sales, events, and develop their brand. We can do the same for you.
How Large-Format Printing Impacts the Bottom Line
No company survives long without effective marketing. The most potent, though, is visual. When you have a carefully designed, creative display using the right fonts, colors, and quality, it makes a difference.
Vehicle wraps, banners, and much more are all great ideas that can help your business grow and thrive. You can also consider:
- Event graphics
- Trade show displays
- Wall murals
- And more
SpeedPro Westwood Is the Leading Sign Company
We pay attention to every detail and help you create a marketing campaign or large format printing display to your exacting standards. We focus on:
- Quality and precision, paying attention to every detail.
- Offering the fastest service, even if you have a tight deadline.
- Delivering the best customer service experience.
Get a Quote Today
Contact SpeedPro Westwood and get a quote or speak to an associate about your needs directly. Serving all of Bergen County.