A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs, are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafés and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique, high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. While they’re popular for promotions and sales outside of stores and restaurants, they’re also used for:
- Open houses
- Roadside notices
- Directional information (tell customers that you’re around the corner or have just moved)
- Special events
- Just Opened!
- Today’s Specials
- Fun messages to inspire customers to stop in
- Trade shows
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: You don’t need to list all the details of a promotion or event. Pedestrians and drivers will take a quick look at first. So draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic – something that will make them slow down and look again.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to answer your questions and guide you to the best solution.
SpeedPro Windy City
MAKE A STATEMENT WITH LARGE FORMAT PRINTING
Any plan to build brand recognition and awareness of a business or event should include large format printing. The size, artistry and spectacular colors of indoor and outdoor signage, vehicle wraps, environmental graphics and banners will get you noticed and distinguish you from competitors.
BEST IN CLASS WITH PRODUCTION AND SERVICE
SpeedPro Windy City provides:
- UNMATCHED QUALITY
- Truly a cut way above the rest.
- QUICK TURNAROUND
- Even with a tight deadline, we can deliver.
- STELLAR COMMUNICATION
- Stay up-to-date with the progress of your project.
CONTACT SPEEDPRO WINDY CITY TODAY
We are located in DuPage County and serve our local clients in LaGrange, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, Naperville, Aurora, Schaumburg, Chicago, and the South Suburbs.
Come visit our studio, We are conveniently located in Lombard off Finley Road near the Butterfield Road exit of I-355.
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to an associate about your specific needs.