Transform your space with stunning, highly visible, custom banners from SpeedPro. Our bright, bold banners make a statement, whether it’s showcasing your logo, conveying important information or promoting your company’s key messages. You can feel confident that our made-to-order vinyl banners will exceed your expectations.Request a Quote
What Are Custom Banners and How Can You Use Them?
Vinyl is a synthetic material used for a wide range of print jobs, including banners. There are multiple vinyl options to choose from – from thicker weights to mesh materials – and our studio professionals will help you determine which banner media option best suits your needs.
Use a durable, eye-catching vinyl banner from SpeedPro to:
- Create greater visibility during trade shows and events
- Celebrate store or venue grand openings
- Market new products or services
- Make customers aware of special promotions or seasonal sales
- Welcome people to an event or your to your storefront
- Add flair to holidays, celebrations and parties
Our Vinyl Banner Options
We offer a variety of types of banners, so you can be sure that the banner you purchase from SpeedPro will be be eye-catching and suitable for your space and needs:
- Hung vinyl banners: This classic banner features grommets that will allow you to use rope or string to hold and hoist your banners up high. It’s a great way to draw people’s eyes to your display instantly. Solid banner vinyl comes in 13oz and 18oz thickness. 18oz. is primarily used for long-term use outdoors.
- Standing banners: Standing banners are a classic choice for conferences, trade show kiosks and special events. You can post them at doorways, use them to advertise products and services, or use them to direct customers to your location.
- Street banners: Also known as boulevard banners or pole banners, street banners are hung on street lamps or posts. They require a durable vinyl with reinforced hems and corners and are typically double-sided. Frequently used for downtown districts and college campuses, street banners are a professional and impressive way to advertise a community event.
- Mesh banners: SpeedPro prints mesh banners on a perforated media that provides a translucent look and allows free airflow through the material. These banners are great for windows and fences.
- Step and repeat banners: These custom banners are generally used for “photo ops” for special events. Backgrounds can be made to order and may be sponsor logos, company branding or a backdrop of the north pole! Step & Repeats are popular for brand experiences, corporate functions, galas and fund-raisers.
- Pop-up banners: Also known as retractable banners are a popular choice for business presentations, conferences, trade shows, retail promotions and special events.
SpeedPro Windy City
MAKE A STATEMENT WITH LARGE FORMAT PRINTING
Any plan to build brand recognition and awareness of a business or event should include large format printing. The size, artistry and spectacular colors of indoor and outdoor signage, vehicle wraps, environmental graphics and banners will get you noticed and distinguish you from competitors.
BEST IN CLASS WITH PRODUCTION AND SERVICE
SpeedPro Windy City provides:
- UNMATCHED QUALITY
- Truly a cut way above the rest.
- QUICK TURNAROUND
- Even with a tight deadline, we can deliver.
- STELLAR COMMUNICATION
- Stay up-to-date with the progress of your project.
CONTACT SPEEDPRO WINDY CITY TODAY
We are located in DuPage County and serve our local clients in LaGrange, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, Naperville, Aurora, Schaumburg, Chicago, and the South Suburbs.
Come visit our studio, We are conveniently located in Lombard off Finley Road near the Butterfield Road exit of I-355.
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to an associate about your specific needs.