A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. The backdrop: a step-and-repeat banner.
Step-and-repeat banners are large standing banners that are frequently used as photo backdrops at red-carpet events, galas, fund-raisers and fashion shows. Generally designed with repeating logos of event sponsors, these banners advertise sponsor brands in every photo of every celebrity or guest.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
- Promote your brand: With your logo prominently featured on a step and repeat banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be spreading your marketing message. In addition, by associating your brand with a particular event, you can target your message to your desired clientele.
- Create goodwill: Let people know that your business is sponsoring a fund-raiser or a community event. Businesses create goodwill with existing customers and attract new customers by supporting the community and causes those customers care about.
- Create a VIP feel: Guests love posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities, and they love showing off their star turns to their friends. Creating a VIP feel makes your guests feel special, and photos of their special night will make the rounds and promote your brand wherever they go.
- Promote a new product: Take photos of your team and customers with a new product in front of a step-and-repeat banner. Post them online or send to the media to promoted both the product and your brand.
- Make your presence known at trade shows and conventions: Use a step-and-repeat banner as a backdrop to your stand or table to ensure that your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Have fun with a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
The Right Repeat Backdrop from SpeedPro
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem, and you will want to make sure to use contrasting colors and clear images so that and they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want logos or text to be sized properly so that they are easy to see.
The professional team at SpeedPro Windy City will ensure that your banner is eye-catching and sharp. Contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Windy City
MAKE A STATEMENT WITH LARGE FORMAT PRINTING
Any plan to build brand recognition and awareness of a business or event should include large format printing. The size, artistry and spectacular colors of indoor and outdoor signage, vehicle wraps, environmental graphics and banners will get you noticed and distinguish you from competitors.
BEST IN CLASS WITH PRODUCTION AND SERVICE
SpeedPro Windy City provides:
- UNMATCHED QUALITY
- Truly a cut way above the rest.
- QUICK TURNAROUND
- Even with a tight deadline, we can deliver.
- STELLAR COMMUNICATION
- Stay up-to-date with the progress of your project.
CONTACT SPEEDPRO WINDY CITY TODAY
We are located in DuPage County and serve our local clients in LaGrange, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, Oak Brook, Naperville, Aurora, Schaumburg, Chicago, and the South Suburbs.
Come visit our studio, We are conveniently located in Lombard off Finley Road near the Butterfield Road exit of I-355.
Get a quote or make an appointment to speak to an associate about your specific needs.