A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
Call SpeedPro Imaging Charlotte South at 704-452-4304 or click here for a Free Consultation with our expert staff!
SpeedPro Charlotte South
Charlotte has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. This is great for business owners, as many have seen their bottom lines rise right along with the population. But many industries have expanded, making the environment even more competitive for small- and medium-sized businesses. Are you wondering how you can stand out in a crowded field?
We Deliver High-Quality Outdoor Signage, Vehicle Wraps and More
How can you gain the attention you want in Charlotte? Our high-quality graphics are the key to ramping up your marketing efforts. We work as an extension of your in-house team, bringing new ideas you may not have considered before now. Think about how many people you could reach with banners outside your office or flags lining your walkway. We can do these things and so much more.
Choose Large-Format Printing by SpeedPro Charlotte South
The first step of our collaboration comes with a one-on-one meeting when we discuss your business goals and how we can help you achieve them. We remain in close contact as we develop ideas and go into prepress. You have the final say over everything, giving you control of the project. Our clients also enjoy other benefits of working with us, such as:
- Speedy turnarounds on projects if you need to meet a deadline
- Precise digital measurements to ensure your graphics fit
- Regular communication on project statuses
- Professionalism at all times
Work With SpeedPro Charlotte South
Our team has expert knowledge of large-format printing and how to deploy your message to make potential customers take notice. Visual communication solutions relay information to your target audience and encourage them to learn more about you. Let us bring your message to life with wide-format printing.
Make new connections while our great, big graphics grow your business. Contact us today to schedule a consultation or request a quote for your business in Charlotte, Indian Trail, Monroe, Matthews or Fort Mills, SC.