Posters are large flat prints that can be used in a multitude of manners to display information, logos, graphics and artwork. The stereotypical dorm room is covered in posters of bands, video games, movies, and other enticing images. Posters serve as tributes to things we love, but posters are also a great medium for advertising and displaying information. Posters are commonly used to advertise sales, promote events, and much much more. Posters find their homes on walls, reversed in windows, on doors, posted on bulletin boards or on the street stapled to phone poles.
Materials that can be used to create posters are specially prepared poster paper, fabric, poster board, vinyl, foam-core or polystyrene. More exotic materials can also be used if needed with posters made on canvas or metal for particular situations.
Posters can be used to good effect as wall graphics, for trade shows as portable wall-mounted displays, in a gallery as framed posters, in storefronts as illuminated Posters with LED embedded frames. At SpeedPro we cater to all needs and styles of posters, you could even say we are connoisseurs of the medium.
The traditional poster printed on paper is flexible and will be delivered rolled up. To display, simply unroll it and pin it up on the desired wall. Upon request, SpeedPro can upgrade any poster by laminating it or mounting it on a rigid backing panel, which makes it possible to display your poster in other ways as a stand-up display or part of a trade show booth.
What can you use posters for?
Posters are an excellent way to communicate information for a wide variety of purposes. Here are some ideas for how organizations, individuals and businesses can make the best use of posters:
- Motivational posters: we’re all familiar with the sickly sweet image of the cat dangling from a precipice with the emblazoned slogan “hang in there kitty.” It may be a trite sentiment, but it is true, in hard times it can be good to remember that good things are on the horizon. You may wonder if motivational posters actually do any good and while it is debatable and they certainly aren’t for everyone an independent research study concluded that working in an office with motivational posters increased employee performance success rate by up to 33%.
- Use Posters to present research: Posters are a perfect method for displaying research in a visual and easily digestible way as posters summarize and highlight key areas of the research project. Students, researchers and businesses alike can benefit from the use of posters to show evidence that supports their services and products.
- Advertise sales: Sales are a keystone of business strategy when you want to capture new business. Posters are a great way of getting the word out and advertising a sale. Place large format posters on your storefront and flyer with smaller posters in other local locations, with permission.
- Promote upcoming events: Concert venues and festivals often use posters to promote concerts. Universities use them to let people know about talks from visiting speakers. Businesses events engage with the community and help promote business and use posters to notify the public.
- Inform about safety precautions: During the pandemic, posters are also ideal ways to direct customers to hand sanitizer stations, Covid-19 alerts and social distancing instructions. Posters are great for conveying general information, reminders and advice. They can be placed almost anywhere, even on narrow aisles. Displaying many posters around your place of business raises the level of visibility for social distancing rules. Alert customers and make them feel protected by your attention to safety.
Remember that posters create an active response in your customers. Posters are a powerful tool in communicating with customers, getting their attention to come inside and interacting with them once they are inside. Customers who stop and read a poster are actively engaging with their surroundings. Well-designed posters with eye-catching calls-to-action or compelling visuals showcasing product or service promotions impel the viewer to take action ASAP.
Photo-realistic large-format posters are a cost-effective solution for recurring meetings, events, promotional advertising, window displays, retail locations, trade-shows and POP displays. A high-resolution, well-designed poster will transform your display making the viewer response go from “meh…” to “hey!” SpeedPro wants to help you select the right poster material for every project and even help you choose the ideal poster for your budget and application. Posters are lightweight, affordable, easy to display, customizable, and high-impact!
Posters are an incredibly versatile method of advertising. Every poster tells a story, and our professional employees here at SpeedPro will work with you to make sure your posters tell epic tales. Perfect posters welcome guests into your space and engage them to internalize your brand. Choose from a wide variety of custom poster solutions when you work with SpeedPro.
SpeedPro Charm City
Baltimore and surrounding cities, such as Annapolis, draw tourists attracted by the area’s sights, beautiful Camden Yards, the storied Naval Academy and the delicious, freshly caught seafood. Business has never been more competitive in the Charm City area, with new companies pressing older ones for customers and everyone wanting to find a way to stand out.
A creative wall mural, window graphic or custom backlit signage display can set you apart and demand notice. Put your best foot forward with graphics created by SpeedPro Charm City, and see how we can improve your prospects.
The Best Large-Format Printing for Your Business
How big can you dream? Whatever your vision, SpeedPro Charm City wants to make it come to life. Our sign company can draw people’s attention through well-planned campaigns. Send cars with full, partial or decal vehicle wraps through downtown, passing quaint shops and nearby students. Market your soon-to-open auto dealership with outdoor signage to draw in potential customers and indoor signage to direct them to the right department.
Why Pick SpeedPro Charm City?
SpeedPro has become the nation’s leading provider of large-format printing. We create partnerships with businesses like yours with lofty goals in mind, and we help you achieve those aims with really big graphics. Our collaborations span dozens of industries in the Charm City area, including advertising agencies, freight companies and religious organizations.
Engaging potential customers does more than increase your bottom line. It also builds new relationships you can rely on in the future. Start by ordering wide-format graphics.
Get in Touch With SpeedPro Charm City
Serving businesses in Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Prince George’s and Howard counties in Maryland, SpeedPro Charm City has the expertise, knowledge and proven track record you desire from your wide-format printing company. We have aided many businesses just like yours with increasing their reach and creating connections with new customers. Contact SpeedPro Charm City today to get a quote or request a consultation.