A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Cincinnati East
In eastern Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky, many entrepreneurs have started businesses hoping to connect with the suburban residents who don’t want to venture into the city to get what they need. From restaurants and hospitality to athletic organizations, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky businesses want to separate themselves from the pack and show off their capabilities. One way to do this is to employ large-format printing that can demonstrate your company’s strengths to potential customers.
We Provide Large-Format Printing in Cincinnati
You can deploy large-format graphics for so many reasons. Do you need outdoor signage to direct people around your office park? Are you searching for indoor signage for your restrooms or to promote a new special? Do you have a grand opening coming up that demands flags on your entryway?
SpeedPro Cincinnati East Wants to Partner With You
People love working with us because our dedication to our clients is evident with every move we make. We don’t rest until you have the best version of your graphic. We keep you updated through every step of the process. Our communication lines remain open, and we encourage you to reach out with questions. Other benefits of working with us include:
- Quick turnarounds
- Precise digital measurements
- Outstanding quality of our products
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Cincinnati East
Great, big graphics can make a great big difference in your marketing campaigns. They draw attention and set you apart from the competition, something every business owner desires. When you employ our graphics, you signal your desire to grow your business and improve your bottom line.
Let us bring your message to life with exceptional graphics from SpeedPro Cincinnati East, serving businesses in easter Cincinnati, Clermont Count, Loveland and Blue Ash. Reach out to us today to set up a consultation or request a quote.