A Hollywood star steps onto the red carpet, turns, smiles. The flash of cameras lights up the night. In the background: a step-and-repeat banner.
We’ve all witnessed this scene play out on television. If you’re eagle-eyed, you may have noticed the repeat banner behind the actor. Step-and-repeat banners are large backdrops that are frequently used in fashion shows and red-carpet events. Often with repeating logos, these banners show up behind celebrities in pictures and videos, giving the businesses who sponsored the repeat backdrop banner exposure.Request a Quote
Why Use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
The right step-and-repeat banner, used correctly, will help your business:
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance, and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Create a selfie station: Selfie stations are essentially photo booths without the walls. Repeat banners form the backdrop for the pictures, and you can vary that background to match the theme of the event and encourage multiple selfies. Persuade people to share their selfies with a hashtag on social media for even more brand exposure.
You can use repeat backdrops in several different ways. Consider the following:
- Events: Grand openings, birthdays and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop.
- Launches: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Weddings: Banners can create unique wedding photos and be a great offering for any wedding business. These are great for Monogram touches with the couple’s initials or for photo booth backdrops.
- Galas: A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event.
- Trade shows: At trade shows, you can set up a photo booth or use the backdrop to ensure your logo features prominently in any photos of the event.
- Conventions: Convention banners can include logos or even a marketing message that you want to share.
- Social media: Social media users love taking photos, and by setting up photo areas with a repeat backdrop at any event, you can increase the chances of more social media exposure.
- Demos: Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
Choosing the Right Repeat Backdrop
Most step-and-repeat banners include multiple instances of a logo or emblem. When you’re choosing your banner, you’ll want to make sure the colors are contrasting so that they “pop” in photos. You’ll also want them to be visible and easy to see. When you need help with sizing and printing, turn to your local SpeedPro studio or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Cleveland West
In Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs, you’ll find many businesses catering to the needs of local residents. Cleveland has a long and storied history with a lakefront location that encouraged trade and helped many local residents prosper. Today, Cleveland and it’s suburbs are more vibrant as ever-just as brisk and even more competitive. Making your company stand out from your competitors can prove challenging. You need assistance to draw people’s eyes and catch their attention!
Discover the Best Large-Format Printing in Cleveland
Your signage tells a story. You may need outdoor signage to signal where your front door is to people who enter an office park. Or you might require indoor signage to direct people to the right window at your hospital. Perhaps you are a service oriented business and need a vehicle wrap. Whatever your need, we want to help you relay your story to the people you’re looking to serve. Our visual communication products provide a way to tell them the things they need to know.
Choose SpeedPro Cleveland West as Your Large Format Graphics & Signage Company
We enjoy many repeat clients and build long-term relationships by showing each client how much we care about them and want to help grow their business. Other ways we benefit our clients include:
- Personal consultation when needed to review your needs and our capabilities
- Digital proofs for your view and approval
- Open communication with regular updates on your project
- Precise digital measurements to ensure a good fit for your graphic
- Quick turnaround times that match your schedule
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Cleveland West
Whether you need full, partial or decal vehicle wraps to draw attention to your repair van driving around northeast Ohio, or you want an elevator wrap to target a demographic in the western suburbs of Cleveland, we can assist you. Making great, big graphics is our specialty, and we love taking on new challenges. There’s no job too big or too small for our SpeedPro Studio.
We serve businesses in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Huron, Erie and Medina counties. Get in touch with us today to arrange an appointment or request a quote.