Trade Show Displays
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro will help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics and choices will help you create the trade show booths and setups you need.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
SpeedPro Cleveland West
In Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs, you’ll find many businesses catering to the needs of local residents. Cleveland has a long and storied history with a lakefront location that encouraged trade and helped many local residents prosper. Today, Cleveland and it’s suburbs are more vibrant as ever-just as brisk and even more competitive. Making your company stand out from your competitors can prove challenging. You need assistance to draw people’s eyes and catch their attention!
Discover the Best Large-Format Printing in Cleveland
Your signage tells a story. You may need outdoor signage to signal where your front door is to people who enter an office park. Or you might require indoor signage to direct people to the right window at your hospital. Perhaps you are a service oriented business and need a vehicle wrap. Whatever your need, we want to help you relay your story to the people you’re looking to serve. Our visual communication products provide a way to tell them the things they need to know.
Choose SpeedPro Cleveland West as Your Large Format Graphics & Signage Company
We enjoy many repeat clients and build long-term relationships by showing each client how much we care about them and want to help grow their business. Other ways we benefit our clients include:
- Personal consultation when needed to review your needs and our capabilities
- Digital proofs for your view and approval
- Open communication with regular updates on your project
- Precise digital measurements to ensure a good fit for your graphic
- Quick turnaround times that match your schedule
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Cleveland West
Whether you need full, partial or decal vehicle wraps to draw attention to your repair van driving around northeast Ohio, or you want an elevator wrap to target a demographic in the western suburbs of Cleveland, we can assist you. Making great, big graphics is our specialty, and we love taking on new challenges. There’s no job too big or too small for our SpeedPro Studio.
We serve businesses in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Huron, Erie and Medina counties. Get in touch with us today to arrange an appointment or request a quote.