More offices and organizations are embracing bold, lively environments — breaking free of the dated building complexes complete with harsh fluorescent lighting and plain, dingy furnishings — with branded wall graphics and lettering from SpeedPro Irving. These large and in charge custom wall graphics are a powerful, attractive tool for reinventing the look and feel of your organization and transforming a drab space into inspiring and emotion-evoking decor. You can even incorporate a personal and unique wall graphic for your business without overshooting your budget. Wall graphics can expand beyond office walls to retail spaces, restaurants, hotels and more as truly artful decor.
Wall graphics strike the ideal blend of distinct personality and professionalism. You can utilize them for a variety of applications, like promoting a temporary sale or event, highlighting company goals, branding customer-facing walls and presenting inspiring images for employees. SpeedPro Irving can help you with everything from life-size wall decals to understated spot graphics. No matter what type of image or message you’d like to convey, we will create spectacular designs that truly stand out and exceed your wildest expectations.Request a Quote
Types of Wall Murals
Is your office space making you want to fall asleep? With intricate and interesting custom wall graphics from SpeedPro Irving, you can transform your work environment into a truly wonderful and personalized space your employees and visitors will enjoy. We’re inspired by bold shapes, bright colors and unique design aesthetics to create attractive custom wall graphics such as life-sized wall murals, textile and fabric graphics, personalized wallpaper, custom quotes and logo graphics.
Different types of wall surfaces (e.g. sheetrock, wood, glass, brick, metal, etc.) require specific types of media that possess particular adhesive and flexibility. The mural media is the material your image is printed on — some of the most common types on the market today are cast vinyl, calendared vinyl, photo paper, frost, translucent, textured wallpaper, canvas, perforated film for glass or window applications and specialty substrates and laminates. How the final image appears is largely determined by the type of printed media as well as the ink. At SpeedPro Irving, we specialize in using Latex, UV-curable, and eco-solvent ink.
Where to Use Custom Wall Graphics
You can use wall graphics in a range of locations. A few places to consider include:
- Retail stores: A mural on a back wall can show the many uses for your products and bring personality to your shop.
- Hotels: Show a map in the lobby depicting the surrounding area and highlighting great places your guests may want to visit.
- Restaurants: Tell the story of your restaurant with an imaginative graphic that depicts how you have grown. Display it on your back wall.
- Event venues: Brand your company at an event with a memorable mural showing what you can do for your customers.
Is There a Limit to Wall Graphic Sizes?
Wall murals naturally lend themselves to a branded message with a lasting impact. With that in mind, remember that wall graphics can be designed to nearly any size and scale you desire. What size wall graphic you’re able to commission largely depends on the space being used and your imagination — the experts at SpeedPro Irving can help you with any and all decisions concerning your wall graphic.
Throughout the early stages of your wall graphic project, SpeedPro Irving’s studio professionals will work with you and take note of the following information:
- Wall dimensions
- Color and lighting considerations
- Image and text ideas
- Type of wall surface (e.g. rough, smooth, metal, glass, brick)
Wall Graphic Design Inspiration
SpeedPro Irving can take just about any idea floating in your head and make it into a reality with high-quality designs that can be effortlessly applied directly to the walls of your store or office. Every wall graphic will be crafted according to your exact specifications for lasting beauty and personality. A few wall graphic ideas we can help you with include:
- Flashy and fun graphics like stripes or polka dots
- Logos, photographs and murals
- Mission statements and goals
- Directional signage
At SpeedPro Irving, we take on the projects that others say are impossible. Need a rush job? Looking for vehicle wraps for an entire fleet or outdoor signage that really stands out? Our team of experts is on it.
The difference in working with SpeedPro Irving really comes down to our team. We see ourselves as partners in your success. Our team doesn’t just fill orders. We get to know your goals and needs so we can bring you real solutions on your schedule.
Large-Format Printing for Your Business
Any company can benefit from high-quality large-format printing solutions, but you may not know what option can make the biggest impact for your business. We’re here to help you explore all available options for marketing materials and graphics, including:
- Point of purchase displays: Point of purchase displays can help turn people who are just curious about your company into paying customers. Use them to create awareness around new products or services that people may want.
- Banners: Custom-printed banners from SpeedPro will help you create visibility around your business — whether inside or outside a building. If you use them as outdoor signage, you can even draw people into your building with banners.
- Vehicle wraps: Vehicle wraps, whether full, partial or decal, are an effective way to advertise even when you’re just sitting in traffic.
- Event graphics: Event graphics, from trade show booths to step and repeat banners, are exactly what you need to make a bold statement, brand a space and design your booth to be more engaging.
- Floor graphics: Floor graphics are for more than just basketball courts. Placing them around your space can help direct traffic during busy events or promote in-store products and sales.
- And much more
Request a Free Consultation
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex has turned to us for their large-format printing needs for more than a decade. Our studio serves small businesses, large corporations and everything in between. From event planners looking for a sign company they can trust to nonprofits seeking cost-effective advertising solutions, SpeedPro Irving is here to help.
Let SpeedPro Irving be your partner in marketing and catching the attention of your ideal audience. To get started, request a quote or consultation or more information about our services.