Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Partner with SpeedPro Lenexa for all of your large-format printing needs.
Time to upgrade your business’s marketing and branding? At SpeedPro Lenexa, KS, we know exactly how to freshen-up your image and take your business to the next level. As a leading provider of large format printing in the Johnson, Jackson and Cass County areas, we are committed to serving our communities through honest work and quality services.
Your marketing communications are the starting point for reaching your audience and generating business. Are you putting your best foot forward? Through trade show displays, fleet wraps, event graphics and more, we’ve helped countless customers feel confident in their company’s first impression. We’re here to help YOU gain that same confidence. When it comes to large format printing, SpeedPro Lenexa, KS can elevate your business to new heights.
Our reviews speak for themselves
Our job is never done until you’re satisfied. Over the years, SpeedPro Lenexa has provided professional service, competitive prices and stunning final products for our customers. We’ve made the experience of working with us simple and hassle-free. When you step into our print studio, you become our top priority and we’ll make every effort to deliver the best large-format printing products in the Lenexa area.
Curious about what we can do for you? Check out our testimonials and learn why customers choose SpeedPro Lenexa for all of their large format printing needs.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!