We Are Hiring!APRIL 25, 2021| SpeedPro Northern Virginia
We survived COVID and are positioning ourselves for more growth. We expanded our space and capabilities and are now looking to expand our staff! If you know anyone in the Northern Virginia area interested in an entry level sales and marketing position who wants to contribute to our growth, send them our way. Here’s what we are looking for:
SpeedPro Northern Virginia is a fast-growing large format printing company with a mission to create superior signage solutions for businesses in the DMV region. SpeedPro NOVA’s professionalism, personal touch, and creative solutions are unique characteristics which increase brand awareness for our clients.
SpeedPro NOVA is looking for a high energy, out-going, self-motivated, organized individual for an entry level marketing coordinator position. The marketing coordinator will be responsible for growing sales, expanding the company’s social media outreach and enhancing the customer service experience. A customer service first personality is a must.
- Outreach to prospective clients and industry verticals introducing SpeedPro NOVA via telephone, email, regular mail and other vehicles to build relationships with key decision makers and drive sales.
- Promote company through social media.
- Develop marketing content for newsletter and email to prospects and clients.
- Follow up regularly with existing clients.
- Manage CRM database.
- Manage the end-to-end client experience from client inquiry, quoting, inspection of provided graphics, product recommendations as well as facilitating the Sales-to-Production-to Delivery process.
Ideal candidate will be driven to help company grow, detail-oriented, outgoing, continuously seeking self-improvement, hard-working, dedicated, collaborative, and community oriented. Team member will enjoy a small entrepreneurial environment.
- College degree preferred
- 1- 2 years of experience preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Sales experience
- Outgoing, high-energy personality
- Organized/attention to detail
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Solid computer/technology skills
If you are looking to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.