Point of Purchase Displays in St. Louis
When your business hits the road to display its goods and services, your travels will likely take you to all manners of trade shows, expos, festivals and other high-profile occasions. While going to these events alone will grant you some good exposure, creating lasting impressions requires more than simply being there. Personalized point of purchase displays will allow you to showcase your goods in an appealing way, and customers will be able to properly interact with their potential purchases and even buy items on the spot.
SpeedPro Imaging St. Louis South is the studio to trust with your project. As a partner of the nation’s biggest large-format graphics producer, we have access to cutting-edge technology and top-tier resources, which we combine with our extensive expertise to consistently create high-quality products.
Find Your Niche With Custom POP Displays
Whether you’re marketing multiple products or one particular service, POP displays can go a long way in familiarizing people with your company’s identity. We tout a special catalog that carries an assortment of different accessories and tools to construct your unique, custom POP displays.
Any one of these attractive personalized point of purchase displays will bring more customers to you and increase your sales.
We’ll consult with you and answer any questions that you might have, so you’ll never need to feel overwhelmed by the expanse of the Exhibitor’s Handbook. Here are some options that you can select from:
- Retractable banner stands: Retractable stands are a staple of any POP display due to their versatility and ease of use. You can choose between three primary style options — retractable, telescopic and spring-back. We also offer three kinds of models — premium, standard and economy. With varying degrees of metal gauge and internal mechanism strength, your stands will be customized to fit any workload.
- Hop ups: If you need another versatile option that’s even more lightweight and usable than retractable stands, hop ups are the choice to make. You can clip personalized, vivid graphics into these kits, and varying sizes make them good for anything from trade show backdrops to tabletop displays and beyond.
- Backlit displays: We offer a variety of different illumination options for many of our products. In addition to a range of colors and brightness levels, we also provide standalone light boxes that you can use to highlight posters and other visual elements.
- Table stands and kiosks: Creating more space for your product displays is often vital in tight quarters, and stands and kiosks help with that. Your employees can also use them as an area to take orders and answer questions.
- Attachable shelving: Another solution that helps with displays is this kind of shelving. You can adjust the size and dimensions of the shelving units to fit your space and products.
We also offer window clings and easel back standups, among other options.
Contact Us About Our Personalized POP Displays
We’ll do whatever we can to make your personalized point of purchase displays the talk of the event. Contact us today to schedule your consultation. You can also visit our studio, which is located on South Towne Square in St. Louis.