A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro Santa Rosa
Nestled in the heart of wine country in Northern California, Santa Rosa boasts a unique energy. A short drive leads to the coast and there’s an array of personal and business interests here. With so many events, special functions, and companies calling Santa Rosa home, standing out becomes essential.
SpeedPro Santa Rosa’s large format printing makes a difference. Outdoor signage grabs attention and builds brand recognition.
Local Businesses Excel with Large-Format Printing
Grab more bang for the marketing buck with outdoor signage. People remember vehicle wraps, for example. Having a fleet of cars or trucks cruising Santa Rosa on delivery runs with great signage will snag attention.
- Event graphics
- Window graphics
- Trade show displays
- Vehicle wraps
- And More
Rely on Top Level Service
SpeedPro Santa Rosa has grown across the country because of our dedication to our customers and unmatched quality with large-format printing. Stand out against the noise of radio ads no one pays attention to.
We’re approachable, friendly, and dedicated to every project. See why our customers return time and time again, for:
- Unmatched quality and precision to detail.
- Even on a tight deadline, we deliver.
- Stay in the loop on how your project is moving.
Get a Free Quote from SpeedPro Santa Rosa
If you operate in Sonoma, Marin, Napa, Solano, Contra Costa, Lake, Mendocino Counties or San Francisco, get a quote or make an appointment with one of our dedicated professionals.