Wall Murals: Spruce Up The Office With Custom Paper Wall MuralsSEPTEMBER 29, 2015| danielleyuthas
- Conference Rooms
- Reception Areas
- Logo Wallpaper
- Educational Exhibits
- Government Buildings
- Meeting Spaces
There’s no limit when it comes to the concepts you can express with wall-scapes.
To get your mind going, here are a few creative ideas for custom corporate wall murals – just starting points for your own ideas:
- Quotes & Sayings: Are you proud of your Values or Mission Statement? Why not put it up on a wall to inspire employees and inform clients.
- Create a dramatic view: Feature your City’s memorable views or motifs, or if your office lacks windows, make your own view with images of cityscape, beach view or a memorable vista.
- Build a backdrop for teleconferencing: Have a backdrop of skyline or choose a vista that signals your location. Where are you on your calls? Not in a plain vanilla office, we hope!
- Highlight your logo: Brand your space by accentuating your logo in a mural or wallpaper.
- Sail away: Use peaceful, high resolution ocean, beach or waterfall photos to induce a calm spirit during the busy business day.
- Informational displays to educate: Let everyone who comes through your doors know about your latest project.
- Temporary event graphics: What a great solution for non-profit galas or events! Display and inform about your cause with short-term wall murals and graphics!
To find out more about custom wallpaper, wall murals and cut vinyl graphics for walls, call us at 301-588-7733 or or submit an inquiry here. That’s how we build our business at SpeedPro Silver Spring.