More offices and organizations are embracing bold, lively environments — breaking free of the dated building complexes complete with harsh fluorescent lighting and plain, dingy furnishings — with branded wall graphics and lettering from SpeedPro. These large and in charge custom wall graphics are a powerful, attractive tool for reinventing the look and feel of your organization and transforming a drab space into inspiring and emotion evoking decor. You can even incorporate a personal and unique wall graphic for your business without overshooting your budget. Wall graphics can expand beyond office walls to retail spaces, restaurants, hotels and more as truly artful decor.
Wall graphics strike the ideal blend of distinct personality and professionalism. You can utilize them for a variety of applications, like promoting a temporary sale or event, highlighting company goals, branding customer-facing walls and presenting inspiring images for employees. SpeedPro can help you with everything from life-size wall decals to understated spot graphics. No matter what type of image or message you’d like to convey, SpeedPro will create spectacular designs that truly stand out and exceed your wildest expectations.Request a Quote
Types of Wall Murals
Is your office space making you want to fall asleep? With intricate and interesting custom wall graphics from SpeedPro, you can transform your work environment into a truly wonderful and personalized space your employees and visitors will enjoy. We’re inspired by bold shapes, bright colors and unique design aesthetics to create attractive custom wall graphics such as life-sized wall murals, textile and fabric graphics, personalized wallpaper, custom quotes and logo graphics.
Different types of wall surfaces (e.g. sheetrock, wood, glass, brick, metal, etc.) require specific types of media that possess particular adhesive and flexibility. The mural media is the material your image is printed on — some of the most common types on the market today are cast vinyl, calendared vinyl, photo paper, frost, translucent, textured wall paper, canvas, perforated film for glass or window applications and specialty substrates and laminates. How the final image appears is largely determined by the type of printed media as well as the ink. At SpeedPro, we specialize in using Latex, UV-curable, and eco-solvent ink.
Where to Use Custom Wall Graphics
You can use wall graphics in a range of locations. A few places to consider include:
- Retail stores: A mural on a back wall can show the many uses for your products and bring personality to your shop.
- Hotels: Show a map in the lobby depicting the surrounding area and highlighting great places your guests may want to visit.
- Restaurants: Tell the story of your restaurant with an imaginative graphic that depicts how you have grown. Display it on your back wall.
- Event venues: Brand your company at an event with a memorable mural showing what you can do for your customers.
Is There a Limit to Wall Graphic Sizes?
Wall murals naturally lend themselves to a branded message with a lasting impact. With that in mind, remember that wall graphics can be designed to nearly any size and scale you desire. What size wall graphic you’re able to commission largely depends on the space being used and your imagination — the experts at SpeedPro can help you with any and all decisions concerning your wall graphic.
Throughout the early stages of your wall graphic project, SpeedPro studio professionals will work with you and take note of the following information:
- Wall dimensions
- Color and lighting considerations
- Image and text ideas
- Type of wall surface (e.g. rough, smooth, metal, glass, brick)
Wall Graphic Design Inspiration
SpeedPro can take just about any idea floating in your head and make it into a reality with high-quality designs that can be effortlessly applied directly to the walls of your store or office. Every wall graphic will be crafted according to your exact specifications for lasting beauty and personality. A few wall graphic ideas we can help you with include:
- Flashy and fun graphics like stripes or polka dots
- Logos, photographs, and murals
- Mission statements and goals
- Directional signage
SpeedPro Akron North
The industrial city of Akron has branched beyond traditional local service and trade industries to include so much more in recent years. With LeBron James’ support of growth opportunities for youth and greater investment in new technology, the business environment in the Akron North area is growing more competitive. What is your company doing to stand out?
Visual communication options provide information and help people engage with your company. They can be your greatest ally as you expand or establish your company. See how SpeedPro Akron North can help you meet your loftiest goals with new wide-format printing products.
Find High-Quality Large-Format Printing Products for Your Business
We produce graphics that help you meet your goals. SpeedPro Akron North provides many services, such as:
- Floor graphics
- Window graphics and decals
- Full and partial fleet wraps and decals
- Environmental graphics
- Retractable banner stands
- Wall graphics
- And more
The Benefits of Working With SpeedPro Akron North
- Fast service: Do you have an internal deadline? We work quickly to finish our graphics on your schedule.
- Excellent communication: From our first consultation through the installation of the graphic, we keep you informed about your project and where it stands.
- Efficient surveying: We employ digital measurements to ensure your graphic fits the area perfectly.
- Range of services: Our team acts as an extension of your marketing arm, collaborating on whatever you need to stand out.
Get a Quote From SpeedPro Akron North
For businesses in Summit County, Stark County and Portage County, SpeedPro Akron North is the best option for your large-format printing needs. Let our expert team bring your message to life and spark new connections that lead to long-term relationships. Request a quote from us, or set up a consultation to discuss your needs. Contact SpeedPro Akron North today.