Trade Show Displays in Apex
If you travel throughout the state of North Carolina looking to increase brand awareness, it’s likely that you use a pop-up trade show display. These displays not only allow interested customers to interact with your goods and services, but they can seriously affect how those customers view your company. You need a suite of graphics and accessories that emit professionalism and boldness, and SpeedPro of Apex can provide you with it.
We’re partnered with the nation’s biggest large-format graphics provider, which allows us to use cutting-edge technology and resources to forge your display in its entirety. We serve Apex, Raleigh and many other nearby communities, including Wake and Chatham counties.
How Can You Build Your Pop Up Trade Show Display?
From trade shows to festivals, we’ll adapt your display booth to boost your unique style without being too unorthodox.
Not only should these booths be visually attractive, but they should also be supremely functional. When you have a portable trade show display that checks all the boxes, you’ll never need to worry about meeting the bar ever again. You’ll be the bar.
Once we consult with you, we’ll walk you through our huge product catalog, including options like:
- Banner stands: Retractable stands are marketing tools that are extremely noticeable as well as portable. The stands are available in a range of sizes, styles and models. Styles we offer include retractable, telescopic and spring-back. Our three models include economy, standard and premium. The banners themselves can be single- or double-sided.
- Hop-ups: Hop-ups also offer exposure without sacrificing functionality. Use these lightweight kits as trade show backdrops or tabletop displays. They require no tools to set up, and conversion can take place in mere seconds.
- Point of purchase (POP) displays: If you want to provide customers with an interactive environment that allows them to familiarize themselves with your company and its products, POP displays are an excellent place to start. We offer backlights, fabric walls, monitor stands, attachable shelving, kiosks and many other elements to form comprehensive packages.
- Backlit graphics: Keep every visitor’s eyes on you by shining a spotlight on your most well-designed graphics, materials and products. All you have to do is plug in — any number of LED lights can show off your offers and make everyone in the area aware of what you do best.
- Tents: Outdoor events often present different challenges, like a much more wide-open atmosphere and unpredictable weather conditions. Tents can address both concerns. They’re available in a variety of sizes as well as three styles: inflatable, tubular and popup.
We have other options too, so you won’t be left disappointed. We’ll even use expert color-matching practices, so all of your products will maintain a cohesive look.
Contact Us for Custom Trade Show Display Booths in Apex
Contact us the second you’re ready to schedule a consultation and get started. You can also visit our studio, which is located on Olive Chapel Road in Apex.