A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you do business in the Charlotte area, you know how much fun the city can be — from cultural and sporting events to all the exhilarating outdoor activities. Visitors flock to Charlotte to enjoy these things and more. When you run a company here, you want to connect with other residents to help your business grow. That can be challenging because of the steep competition. You have to break through the clutter of advertising to get people’s attention.
A Sign Company and Much, Much More
What types of great, big graphics can we create for your company? Ask us to do a big or small project, and we’ll dive right in. We don’t say “no” to anything. Want an elevator wrap to celebrate your company’s anniversary? A colorful banner to hang in your restaurant’s lobby? Or a point-of-purchase display to hand out free samples in your retail store? We can make it all happen.
Pick SpeedPro Charlotte Center for Large-Format Printing
We establish longstanding relationships with our clients, who return to us again and again. Some of the benefits of working with SpeedPro Charlotte Center include:
- Precision: We rely on digital measurements to size your graphics correctly.
- Innovation: Our projects employ state-of-the-art technology for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Timely communication: We provide regular updates and answer your questions.
- Professionalism: We treat every client with the respect they deserve.
Get a Quote From SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you want your business in the greater Charlotte region to stand out, you need to invest in high-quality graphics to attract interest. Trust us to deliver the large-format printing you need. You’ll love the way we can get your message noticed.
We have solutions for a range of industries including banking and finance, hospitality and healthcare. Contact us today to set up a consultation or get a quote from SpeedPro Charlotte Center.