Acquire a better view and make your space feel more open and spacious with architectural glass walls, finishes and privacy panes from SpeedPro. With architectural glass etching, your office building, spa, gym, hotel or storefront can be filled with brighter and more peaceful natural lighting, breathing new life and vitality into a common space.
The team of innovative and inspiring design and etching specialists at SpeedPro offers distinct, custom glass etchings. With our discerning design eye for the latest and most sophisticated etched designs and our thorough understanding of the latest technology and products available, SpeedPro can elevate the quality of your space to the next level.Request a Quote
Types of Etched Privacy Glass
Decorative etched glass and specialty installations can add functionality that few alternative graphics and signage options can. By blending form and function, etched glass adds a bit of decor and practicality to a space — detailed glass etchings can be used as a design element or to help maintain the appropriate levels of privacy and natural lighting.
Etched privacy glass is often found in a variety of styles depending on personal tastes and performance needs, from frosted designs to architectural glass to decorative window designs and room partitions.
These glass etchings can be customized with specific films and finishing touches according to your expectations. At SpeedPro, we offer the following premium etched glass options:
- Films: Glass films are versatile decorative adhesives that can be crafted with unique, personal designs. Create films that highlight your specific brand, or find fun and distinctive patterns that add a flare to your space.
- Frosted: Frosted glass is typically used as a tool to obscure views from either side of a glass pane. Use frosting techniques for architectural signage or as a full or partial design on glass walls and windows.
- Tinted: Commonly used for outdoor glass applications to help create a more comfortable feel as well as protect against ultra-violet damages and reduce air transference, tinting can also be used as an attractive finish on indoor glass surfaces. Tinting does not fade or change over time and is a stylish fixture on decks, patios and rooftops.
- Reflective: Also known as a one-way mirror, reflective glass — commonly used as an exterior product — can create a contemporary, elegant look for your space.
- Satin: Satin glass finishes are one of our most popular privacy options. Their high opacity can easily obscure shapes and images behind the glass surface while maintaining a stunning appearance.
Uses for Custom Glass Etching
In addition to using custom glass etching in an office, you can incorporate it into a range of other venues, such as:
- Retail stores: Glass etching designs can make your space look more upscale. Use them in dressing rooms or as partitions between different sections of the store.
- Event venues: Add elegance to your event venue with glass etching panels.
- Storefronts: Use glass etching for your logo and store name.
- Art studios: Show an artistic flair with glass etching on your studio’s entrance and entryway.
- Restaurants: Use glass etching partitions to give diners privacy.
- Hotels: Set up glass etching partitions in the lobby to separate check-in from other areas, such as where guests can watch TV or log onto a computer.
- Museums: Introduce exhibits with customized etched glass signs.
No matter your specific application, we can provide architectural films with a range of light transmission levels based on your preferences.
SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you do business in the Charlotte area, you know how much fun the city can be — from cultural and sporting events to all the exhilarating outdoor activities. Visitors flock to Charlotte to enjoy these things and more. When you run a company here, you want to connect with other residents to help your business grow. That can be challenging because of the steep competition. You have to break through the clutter of advertising to get people’s attention.
A Sign Company and Much, Much More
What types of great, big graphics can we create for your company? Ask us to do a big or small project, and we’ll dive right in. We don’t say “no” to anything. Want an elevator wrap to celebrate your company’s anniversary? A colorful banner to hang in your restaurant’s lobby? Or a point-of-purchase display to hand out free samples in your retail store? We can make it all happen.
Pick SpeedPro Charlotte Center for Large-Format Printing
We establish longstanding relationships with our clients, who return to us again and again. Some of the benefits of working with SpeedPro Charlotte Center include:
- Precision: We rely on digital measurements to size your graphics correctly.
- Innovation: Our projects employ state-of-the-art technology for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Timely communication: We provide regular updates and answer your questions.
- Professionalism: We treat every client with the respect they deserve.
Get a Quote From SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you want your business in the greater Charlotte region to stand out, you need to invest in high-quality graphics to attract interest. Trust us to deliver the large-format printing you need. You’ll love the way we can get your message noticed.
We have solutions for a range of industries including banking and finance, hospitality and healthcare. Contact us today to set up a consultation or get a quote from SpeedPro Charlotte Center.