Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you do business in the Charlotte area, you know how much fun the city can be — from cultural and sporting events to all the exhilarating outdoor activities. Visitors flock to Charlotte to enjoy these things and more. When you run a company here, you want to connect with other residents to help your business grow. That can be challenging because of the steep competition. You have to break through the clutter of advertising to get people’s attention.
A Sign Company and Much, Much More
What types of great, big graphics can we create for your company? Ask us to do a big or small project, and we’ll dive right in. We don’t say “no” to anything. Want an elevator wrap to celebrate your company’s anniversary? A colorful banner to hang in your restaurant’s lobby? Or a point-of-purchase display to hand out free samples in your retail store? We can make it all happen.
Pick SpeedPro Charlotte Center for Large-Format Printing
We establish longstanding relationships with our clients, who return to us again and again. Some of the benefits of working with SpeedPro Charlotte Center include:
- Precision: We rely on digital measurements to size your graphics correctly.
- Innovation: Our projects employ state-of-the-art technology for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Timely communication: We provide regular updates and answer your questions.
- Professionalism: We treat every client with the respect they deserve.
Get a Quote From SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you want your business in the greater Charlotte region to stand out, you need to invest in high-quality graphics to attract interest. Trust us to deliver the large-format printing you need. You’ll love the way we can get your message noticed.
We have solutions for a range of industries including banking and finance, hospitality and healthcare. Contact us today to set up a consultation or get a quote from SpeedPro Charlotte Center.