Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you do business in the Charlotte area, you know how much fun the city can be — from cultural and sporting events to all the exhilarating outdoor activities. Visitors flock to Charlotte to enjoy these things and more. When you run a company here, you want to connect with other residents to help your business grow. That can be challenging because of the steep competition. You have to break through the clutter of advertising to get people’s attention.
A Sign Company and Much, Much More
What types of great, big graphics can we create for your company? Ask us to do a big or small project, and we’ll dive right in. We don’t say “no” to anything. Want an elevator wrap to celebrate your company’s anniversary? A colorful banner to hang in your restaurant’s lobby? Or a point-of-purchase display to hand out free samples in your retail store? We can make it all happen.
Pick SpeedPro Charlotte Center for Large-Format Printing
We establish longstanding relationships with our clients, who return to us again and again. Some of the benefits of working with SpeedPro Charlotte Center include:
- Precision: We rely on digital measurements to size your graphics correctly.
- Innovation: Our projects employ state-of-the-art technology for greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Timely communication: We provide regular updates and answer your questions.
- Professionalism: We treat every client with the respect they deserve.
Get a Quote From SpeedPro Charlotte Center
If you want your business in the greater Charlotte region to stand out, you need to invest in high-quality graphics to attract interest. Trust us to deliver the large-format printing you need. You’ll love the way we can get your message noticed.
We have solutions for a range of industries including banking and finance, hospitality and healthcare. Contact us today to set up a consultation or get a quote from SpeedPro Charlotte Center.