A Variety of Custom Event Tent Options
No matter the event, there’s a SpeedPro Chicago Loop custom tent that’s just the right fit. Our versatile, transportable event tents bring your business brand to the forefront, helping you market yourself in an understated yet effective way. Our event tents aren’t just for show — they’re designed to be fully functional and provide shelter or shade. Whether your event is taking place indoors or outdoors — no matter the season — an event tent can provide helpful information to visitors and expand your brand awareness.
Our event tents come in a variety of styles and sizes. You can select which type will work best for your event, and customize the details accordingly:
- Pop-up canopies: These four-legged frames offer a canopy shelter without walls. This option allows you to maximize space, which is particularly helpful for events that have a fluid number of people coming in and out. You will still have shelter from the elements within a sturdy, easy to use tent frame and durable fabric top.
- Walled pop-up canopies: These structures operate similarly to a standard pop-up canopy, yet include sidewalls that typically don’t enclose the whole space. Use them for added weather protection, to separate the tent from other booths and provide an attention-getting branded backdrop.
- Pole tents: Pole tents offer a similar structure to a pop-up canopy — including four metal poles with a fabric top — but typically in a larger size.
- Frame tents: Frame tents use poles to support a fabric top, but don’t require a central pole to hold the structure.
Four Ways an Event Tent Can Help Your Company
Event tents are a practical and professional tool to step up marketing efforts at your next event. Incorporating a SpeedPro custom branded tent into your toolkit can offer the following benefits — and many more:
- Weather protection: Sun, rain and wind are no match for the SpeedPro Chicago Loop event tent. They’re easy on the eyes and keep out the elements, perfect in the outdoors or an indoor auditorium. Your employees will thank you for the shade as they comfortably work on a sunny day, and appreciate the shelter if it rains or snows. This weather-protected tent also provides welcome shelter for potential customers who meander over to learn more.
- Convenient setup and tear down: No matter which style you choose, you’ll find that our tents are designed to be easy. You have a hundred complicated tasks to juggle on event days. Your tent shouldn’t be one of them. Each tent is simple and straightforward to install and break down at the end of the day without requiring any specialized tools or equipment.
- Flexibility: Our custom options give you the freedom to create the kind of tent that works best for your company. Whether a sleek monochrome style, a vibrant branded backdrop or a standing canopy to maximize space, our tents provide the ultimate flexibility.
A cohesive brand: Keep your brand logo, messaging and colors front and center. Your custom event tent can complement other branded pieces, such as a banner or signage, to create a memorable and unified statement.
Contact Us for Pricing
We are just 3 blocks from McCormick Place, moments away from Merchandise Mart and downtown– we can support your printing and signage needs in and around Chicagoland. Our state-of-the-art printing and high-speed cutting technology is standing by to make your vision a reality.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop is a proud Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, featured in multiple national trade magazines for our work, the only two time recipient for national ‘Project of the Year’ and named a ‘Top-3 Sign Shop in Chicago’ for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023; see what a difference it is to work with us! Originating the term, Surface Impact®, let us give your next printing job the IMPACT it deserves!
SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Located just three-blocks from McCormick Place on Michigan Avenue, serving the entirety of downtown Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, we are convenient, accessible and able to support all of your large format graphic printing.
The Best Large-Format Printing in Chicago
SpeedPro Chicago Loop was the largest SpeedPro franchisee in the region (Illinois, Iowa, Michigan & Indiana) for 2022 and in the Top 10% of all SpeedPro’s nationwide.
We are humbled and proud of of the recognition we have received, not merely as a high performing studio, but by the accolades of our clients and the awards we’ve received, to include; the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) ‘2022 Franchisee of the Year’ (Nominee), ‘3 Best Sign Shops in Chicago’ 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023, ‘Exceptional Customer Service’ 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, the only two-time winner of ‘Project of the Year’ 2018 and 2021, ‘Exceptional Growth’ 2018, ‘Rookie of the Year’ in 2016, over 300 perfect 10/10 online reviews and countless other franchise awards– SpeedPro Chicago Loop is committed to delivering great results and a delightful experience for our customers.
What Are the Advantages of Partnering With SpeedPro Chicago Loop?
Why should you choose SpeedPro Chicago Loop over other studios in the area? We offer a range of unique benefits, including:
- Fast turnaround on projects against tight deadlines
- Professionalism in every interaction
- Reliability you can count on
- Precision of graphics, which we use digital measurements to create
SpeedPro Chicago Loop creates one-of-a-kind graphics that will last for your company. See how we can connect you with the potential customers you want while also creating graphics you feel proud to display. Our graphics will make you look better. When companies partner with us, they see results.
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Let us get your message noticed. You have something you want to tell potential customers. Visual communications such as the ones designed by SpeedPro Chicago Loop can deliver that information and build bridges that could develop into longstanding relationships.
We want to help you accomplish your goals and grow your business. Chicago-area companies can contact us today to discuss a consultation or request a quote.