Trade Show Displays
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop will help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics and choices will help you create the trade show booths and setups you need.
Located just 3-blocks from McCormick Place, moments from Merchandise Mart and all of downtown’s major hotels, exhibition venues, event spaces, museums, restaurants and anywhere else you might conduct a trade show- SpeedPro Chicago Loop is ready to support your efforts.
Originating the term, Surface Impact®, we’ve been awarded ‘Top-3 Sign Shop in Chicago’ for 2018 and 2019.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop is a proud Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro Chicago Loop can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
Trust SpeedPro Chicago Loop for the Perfect Trade Show Displays
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro Chicago Loop to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Have a trade show on your calendar? Don’t hesitate. Contact us for your free consultation or quote.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Located just blocks from McCormick Place on Michigan Avenue, serving the entirety of downtown Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, we are convenient, accessible and able to support all of your large format graphic printing.
The Best Large-Format Printing in Chicago
Recipient of ‘3 Best Sign Shops in Chicago’ for 2018 and 2019, Exceptional Customer Service 2017 and 2018, Project of the Year 2018, Exceptional Growth 2018, Rookie of the Year in 2016, over 200 perfect 10/10 online reviews and countless other franchise awards- SpeedPro Chicago Loop is committed to delivering great results and a delightful experience for our customers.
What Are the Advantages of Partnering With SpeedPro Chicago Loop?
Why should you choose SpeedPro Chicago Loop over other studios in the area? We offer a range of unique benefits, including:
- Fast turnaround on projects against tight deadlines
- Professionalism in every interaction
- Reliability you can count on
- Precision of graphics, which we use digital measurements to create
SpeedPro Chicago Loop creates one-of-a-kind graphics that will last for your company. See how we can connect you with the potential customers you want while also creating graphics you feel proud to display. Our graphics will make you look better. When companies partner with us, they see results.
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Let us get your message noticed. You have something you want to tell potential customers. Visual communications such as the ones designed by SpeedPro Chicago Loop can deliver that information and build bridges that could develop into longstanding relationships.
We want to help you accomplish your goals and grow your business. Chicago-area companies can contact us today to discuss a consultation or request a quote.