Perfectly located just 3 blocks from McCormick Place, moments from Merchandise Mart and all the major hotels and event spaces in downtown Chicago, we have the experience, equipment and proximity to handle all the graphic and signage needs for your next Chicago event.
WHY CUSTOM EVENT GRAPHICS?
Custom event graphics will help transform a venue and make it truly yours. By placing your brand colors and your marketing message over a space, you can enhance your branding and the entire experience for your customers and your team.
Your customers will be more excited to experience a space that you’ve transformed with exciting custom event graphics. Graphics can also be used to shape a space and divide it into something that serves your marketing needs, whether you want a separate space for pictures or to create a demo area.
TYPES OF CUSTOM EVENT GRAPHICS
Event graphics from SpeedPro Chicago Loop can include:
- Event tents:Tents can help draw customers to you at any outdoor event and keep customers and your team shaded and protected.
- Backlit graphics:Light up your message at your next trade show or event.
- Environmental graphics:Transform any venue into a tropical rainforest, beach, desert or any other environment with adhesive graphics for the floor, windows and walls. Doing so can help you transform larger spaces to your exact brand image and let you meet experiential marketing goals.
- Directional graphics:Help attendees find their way to your booth or event with graphics that show them how to find you.
- Flags:Make passersby notice your event from outside with colorful flags.
- Repeat banners:Create a photo opportunity with your logo by employing these banners. They’re perfect for demos and photo opportunities.
- Point of Purchase (POP) displays:If you want to generate sales, remember that point of purchase displays encourage customers to try and buy.
- Table coverings and tabletops displays:Make your table stand out with stunning, custom table coverings and table top displays to gain client interest. Tabletop displays can also be used instead of a trade show booth at a trade show.
- Vehicle wraps:Pulling up to your event in a custom wrapped car is sure to help you stand out. In fact, the wrap will keep marketing your business long after the event is over.
Request a Quote
TRADE SHOW DISPLAYS
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
DESIGNING TRADE SHOW BOOTHS
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro Chicago Loop can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue:If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage:We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components:We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue:Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals:Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability:You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby:Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
TRUST SPEEDPRO CHICAGO LOOP FOR THE PERFECT TRADE SHOW DISPLAYS
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro Chicago Loop to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Contact Us for Pricing
We are just 3 blocks from McCormick Place, moments away from Merchandise Mart and downtown– we can support your printing and signage needs in and around Chicagoland. Our state-of-the-art printing and high-speed cutting technology is standing by to make your vision a reality.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop is a proud Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, featured in multiple national trade magazines for our work, the only two time recipient for national ‘Project of the Year’ and named a ‘Top-3 Sign Shop in Chicago’ for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023; see what a difference it is to work with us! Originating the term, Surface Impact®, let us give your next printing job the IMPACT it deserves!
In partnership with event producer PHLI, SpeedPro Chicago Loop printed and installed a series of graphics for the PUMA HOOPS event at SPiN Chicago. Rebranding everything from walls, floors, poster frames and ping pong tables, this venue ‘take-over’ looked as though it was built for PUMA right from the start. This single night event incorporated over 1,000 square feet of graphics that had to be placed in just a matter of hours and easily removed without damaging any surfaces, immediately following the conclusion of the festivities.
In preparation, the SpeedPro Chicago Loop conducted extensive materials and surface adhesion tests to ensure the graphics would apply and remove with creating any issues, particularly with respects to the finely finished professional ping pong tables.
The event was a huge success, the graphics provided an immersive experiential marketing experience that engaged guests and furthered the brand’s message.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Located just three-blocks from McCormick Place on Michigan Avenue, serving the entirety of downtown Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, we are convenient, accessible and able to support all of your large format graphic printing.
The Best Large-Format Printing in Chicago
SpeedPro Chicago Loop was the largest SpeedPro franchisee in the region (Illinois, Iowa, Michigan & Indiana) for 2022 and in the Top 10% of all SpeedPro’s nationwide.
We are humbled and proud of of the recognition we have received, not merely as a high performing studio, but by the accolades of our clients and the awards we’ve received, to include; the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) ‘2022 Franchisee of the Year’ (Nominee), ‘3 Best Sign Shops in Chicago’ 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023, ‘Exceptional Customer Service’ 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, the only two-time winner of ‘Project of the Year’ 2018 and 2021, ‘Exceptional Growth’ 2018, ‘Rookie of the Year’ in 2016, over 300 perfect 10/10 online reviews and countless other franchise awards– SpeedPro Chicago Loop is committed to delivering great results and a delightful experience for our customers.
What Are the Advantages of Partnering With SpeedPro Chicago Loop?
Why should you choose SpeedPro Chicago Loop over other studios in the area? We offer a range of unique benefits, including:
- Fast turnaround on projects against tight deadlines
- Professionalism in every interaction
- Reliability you can count on
- Precision of graphics, which we use digital measurements to create
SpeedPro Chicago Loop creates one-of-a-kind graphics that will last for your company. See how we can connect you with the potential customers you want while also creating graphics you feel proud to display. Our graphics will make you look better. When companies partner with us, they see results.
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Let us get your message noticed. You have something you want to tell potential customers. Visual communications such as the ones designed by SpeedPro Chicago Loop can deliver that information and build bridges that could develop into longstanding relationships.
We want to help you accomplish your goals and grow your business. Chicago-area companies can contact us today to discuss a consultation or request a quote.