TYPES OF WINDOW AND PRIVACY FILM
Decorative etched glass and specialty installations can add functionality that few alternative graphics and signage options can. By blending form and function, etched glass adds a bit of decor and practicality to a space — detailed glass etchings can be used as a design element or to help maintain the appropriate levels of privacy and natural lighting.
Etched privacy glass is often found in a variety of styles depending on personal tastes and performance needs, from frosted designs to architectural glass to decorative window designs and room partitions.
These glass etchings can be customized with specific films and finishing touches according to your expectations. At SpeedPro Chicago Loop, we offer the following premium etched glass options:
- Films: Glass films are versatile decorative adhesives that can be crafted with unique, personal designs. Create films that highlight your specific brand, or find fun and distinctive patterns that add a flare to your space.
- Frosted: Frosted glass is typically used as a tool to obscure views from either side of a glass pane. Use frosting techniques for architectural signage or as a full or partial design on glass walls and windows.
- Tinted: Commonly used for outdoor glass applications to help create a more comfortable feel as well as protect against ultra-violet damages and reduce air transference, tinting can also be used as an attractive finish on indoor glass surfaces. Tinting does not fade or change over time and is a stylish fixture on decks, patios and rooftops.
- Reflective: Also known as a one-way mirror, reflective glass — commonly used as an exterior product — can create a contemporary, elegant look for your space.
- Satin: Satin glass finishes are one of our most popular privacy options. Their high opacity can easily obscure shapes and images behind the glass surface while maintaining a stunning appearance.
We are an authorized partner of top manufacturers specializing in decorative window films and glass finishes, including 3M (Fasara), Solyx and MacTac.Request a Quote
USES FOR CUSTOM WINDOW FILM
In addition to using custom glass etching in an office, you can incorporate it into a range of other venues, such as:
- Retail stores: Glass etching designs can make your space look more upscale. Use them in dressing rooms or as partitions between different sections of the store.
- Event venues: Add elegance to your event venue with glass etching panels.
- Storefronts: Use glass etching for your logo and store name.
- Art studios: Show an artistic flair with glass etching on your studio’s entrance and entryway.
- Restaurants: Use glass etching partitions to give diners privacy.
- Hotels: Set up glass etching partitions in the lobby to separate check-in from other areas, such as where guests can watch TV or log onto a computer.
- Museums: Introduce exhibits with customized etched glass signs.
No matter your specific application, SpeedPro Chicago Loop can provide architectural films with a range of light transmission levels based on your preferences.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop
At SpeedPro Chicago Loop, we specialize in large format printing. Quality printing and exceptional client service drive us everyday. We consider our clients as partners, working together to find the best solutions for your project including print materials, color and applications. If you have a vision of what your looking, for we can help bring that vision to life. We can also help you create that initial vision through consulting and extracting your ideas on design. That’s what we do!
CUSTOM LARGE-FORMAT GRAPHICS
SpeedPro Chicago Loop’s expertise is vast, and includes office graphics & signs, wall murals, window graphics, colored window film, event & trade show displays, floor graphics art reproduction, vehicle wraps and banners. Additionally, our CNC capabilities allow us to contour cut a variety of materials including wood, acrylic, aluminum, dimensional letters and the like.
We use the latest in printing technology, hardware and software to bring you leading innovations.
GRAPHIC PRINTING FOR ANY SIZE BUSINESS
SpeedPro Chicago Loop serves dozens of businesses including event planners, marketing & advertising agencies, interior design firms, large business & small business and schools/universities, among others. From vehicle wraps to transforming an entire building with wall murals, we do it all with superior service and outstanding quality. Consider SpeedPro Chicago Loop your secret weapon for visual experiences!
Our team is available to meet with you to discuss your next project. Give us a ring or request a quote or consultation. SpeedPro Chicago Loop serves the entire metropolitan area including downtown and all of the surrounding suburbs. We are located just 3-blocks from McCormick Place on Michigan Avenue.
SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Located just blocks from McCormick Place on Michigan Avenue, serving the entirety of downtown Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, we are convenient, accessible and able to support all of your large format graphic printing.
The Best Large-Format Printing in Chicago
Recipient of ‘3 Best Sign Shops in Chicago’ for 2018 and 2019, Exceptional Customer Service 2017 and 2018, Project of the Year 2018, Exceptional Growth 2018, Rookie of the Year in 2016, over 200 perfect 10/10 online reviews and countless other franchise awards- SpeedPro Chicago Loop is committed to delivering great results and a delightful experience for our customers.
What Are the Advantages of Partnering With SpeedPro Chicago Loop?
Why should you choose SpeedPro Chicago Loop over other studios in the area? We offer a range of unique benefits, including:
- Fast turnaround on projects against tight deadlines
- Professionalism in every interaction
- Reliability you can count on
- Precision of graphics, which we use digital measurements to create
SpeedPro Chicago Loop creates one-of-a-kind graphics that will last for your company. See how we can connect you with the potential customers you want while also creating graphics you feel proud to display. Our graphics will make you look better. When companies partner with us, they see results.
Schedule a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago Loop
Let us get your message noticed. You have something you want to tell potential customers. Visual communications such as the ones designed by SpeedPro Chicago Loop can deliver that information and build bridges that could develop into longstanding relationships.
We want to help you accomplish your goals and grow your business. Chicago-area companies can contact us today to discuss a consultation or request a quote.