A Variety of Custom Event Tent Options
No matter the event, there’s a SpeedPro custom tent that’s just the right fit. Our versatile, transportable event tents bring your business brand to the forefront, helping you market yourself in an understated yet effective way. Our event tents aren’t just for show — they’re designed to be fully functional and provide shelter or shade. Whether your event is taking place indoors or outdoors — no matter the season — an event tent can provide helpful information to visitors and expand your brand awareness.
Our event tents come in a variety of styles and sizes. You can select which type will work best for your event, and customize the details accordingly:
- Pop-up canopies: These four-legged frames offer a canopy shelter without walls. This option allows you to maximize space, which is particularly helpful for events that have a fluid number of people coming in and out. You will still have shelter from the elements within a sturdy, easy to use tent frame and durable fabric top.
- Walled pop-up canopies: These structures operate similarly to a standard pop-up canopy, yet include sidewalls that typically don’t enclose the whole space. Use them for added weather protection, to separate the tent from other booths and provide an attention-getting branded backdrop.
- Pole tents: Pole tents offer a similar structure to a pop-up canopy — including four metal poles with a fabric top — but typically in a larger size.
- Frame tents: Frame tents use poles to support a fabric top, but don’t require a central pole to hold the structure.
Four Ways an Event Tent Can Help Your Company
Event tents are a practical and professional tool to step up marketing efforts at your next event. Incorporating a SpeedPro custom branded tent into your toolkit can offer the following benefits — and many more:
- Weather protection: Sun, rain and wind are no match for a SpeedPro event tent. They’re easy on the eyes and keep out the elements, perfect in the outdoors or an indoor auditorium. Your employees will thank you for the shade as they comfortably work on a sunny day, and appreciate the shelter if it rains or snows. This weather-protected tent also provides welcome shelter for potential customers who meander over to learn more.
- Convenient setup and tear down: No matter which style you choose, you’ll find that our tents are designed to be easy. You have a hundred complicated tasks to juggle on event days. Your tent shouldn’t be one of them. Each tent is simple and straightforward to install and break down at the end of the day without requiring any specialized tools or equipment.
- Flexibility: Our custom options give you the freedom to create the kind of tent that works best for your company. Whether a sleek monochrome style, a vibrant branded backdrop or a standing canopy to maximize space, our tents provide the ultimate flexibility.
- A cohesive brand: Keep your brand logo, messaging and colors front and center. Your custom event tent can complement other branded pieces, such as a banner or signage, to create a memorable and unified statement.
SpeedPro Greater San Diego
San Diego is a rich and diverse region of Southern California. A major tourist city, every business has an opportunity to grow as word spreads and people take their products back home. In order to differentiate yourself from the competition, you need the right marketing solutions.
Large format graphics and digital displays are optimal methods – they build immediate brand awareness. Attention grabbing displays with indoor and outdoor signage turn heads and are awe-inspiring.
SpeedPro of Greater San Diego Delivers
When it comes to large-format graphics, no other sign company compares to the quality and durability we offer. Imagine vehicle wraps on corporate cars cruising the streets of San Diego, along I-5 and the 805 and your potential consumers taking notice.
Snag more value for your advertising dollar by capitalizing on:
- Wall murals
- Fleet wraps
- Digital displays
- Window graphics
- Elevator wraps
- Event graphics
- Branded canopies
- Floor graphics
Accept Only the Highest Quality Products and Services
At SpeedPro of Greater San Diego, we pride ourselves in being your one-stop shop for large-format printing and digital displays which connect your customers. Our indoor and outdoor signage displays and products are unmatched and we deliver:
- Fast turn-around
- Constant communication to keep you in the loop on your project
- Creative problem solving to ensure you hit your mark
Contact SpeedPro of Greater San Diego Today
There’s no better time than now to get a quote or make an appointment to find out what we can do for you. You may just discover how affordable large-format printing is serving San Diego County, Orange County, and Riverside County.