Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Contact us for a free consultation or quote.
The Dayton Flyers and Buckeyes aren’t the only things Ohio is known for. Your business could be the next “big thing,” but you need to make a statement. Large format printing can help make that happen.
Building brand recognition is essential for any business, event, or other function. Vehicle wraps, for example, are a great way to get your local community seeing that you exist.
SpeedPro Dayton is the Leader
When it comes to a sign company, nobody beats our dedication to quality and customer service. Many of the most captivating and memorable outdoor signage you see throughout the streets, on the walls, on billboards, and at events are produced by SpeedPro.
Always Striving for the Best
We know what it means to be a champion. We also know what it means to miss the mark. Fans of Ohio sports understand the pain of coming up short. We won’t let that happen for you, especially when you set out to make a statement and differentiate yourself from the competition.
We will also:
- Keep you in the loop regarding your project as you wish.
- Offer fast turnaround times for tight deadlines.
- Be precise in our measurements and production.
Contact SpeedPro Dayton Today
If you want to take your business or event to the next level, large format printing can make that happen. Get a quote and discover how affordable it can be. We serve Dayton, Springfield, Kettering, Centerville, Vandalia, Huber Heights, Beavercreek, Fairborn and more.