Top Businesses That Can Use Vehicle WrapsFEBRUARY 8, 2021| SpeedPro Dayton
If you’ve never wrapped any of your business vehicles with custom graphics, you may wonder if this would be a positive step for your business or a waste of time and money. Vehicle wraps are actually one of the most cost-effective advertising tools out there. Whether on one company vehicle or an entire fleet, decal wraps for businesses can make your company appear more professional to existing customers and help you advertise to people on the road or that drive past your businesses vehicle.
Let’s look at some types of businesses that can benefit greatly from custom vehicle wraps.
1. SKILLED TRADE SERVICES
Businesses that specialize in certain trades can use vehicle wraps to create a professional image and identify their service vans, trucks or cars. This field is a broad category that encompasses many types of skilled trades. Some examples include:
- HVAC technicians
- Cleaning services
- Telecomm installers
In addition to helping you advertise your services to drivers on the road, vehicle wraps can also help you attract attention in the neighborhood where you’re doing work. For example, if you’re doing plumbing work for a client or painting the exterior of their house, having your branded vehicle parked outside the home where you’re working will help you advertise to all the neighbors. If they’re impressed by the job you do, they’ll know who to call to have the same work done at their homes. Plus nothing catches someone’s eye more than a unique vehicle wrap!
Even if neighbors can’t see the work you’re doing, as in the case of HVAC repairs, kitchen remodels or cleaning services, they will still take note of who their neighbor trusts to get the job done. If they need similar work done, why spend hours comparing companies online when they can simply ask their neighbor if they had a good experience with your company?
This means vehicle wraps can help you advertise directly to your audience and encourage personal recommendations. Connecting your target audience with converted customers is key to the success of any service business. Around the world, 92% of consumers say the form of advertising they trust over all others is earned media, which includes recommendations from friends and family.
2. FOOD INDUSTRY BUSINESSES
The food industry can also benefit greatly from vehicle wraps. In fact, they’re practically a necessity for some businesses in this industry. If you want to make people’s mouths water and get them excited for tasty deliveries, you need custom vehicle graphics that show off your branding and culinary skills. Let’s look at a few types of businesses in the food industry and how they can make the most of vehicle wraps:
- Food trucks: Food truck wraps have a big job. Unlike food delivery vehicles, food trucks are marketing to unconverted customers. In other words, they need to grab the attention of people passing by and convince them to get in line or step up to the window to order something delicious. This means your wrap should make it clear what type of food you serve. You may even want to include your menu as part of the wrap design.
- Restaurants: Restaurants that offer delivery services should equip their delivery vehicles with business car wraps. These wraps advertise to anyone who sees them and let customers know when their order has arrived. These wraps may feature your logo, pictures of your food and a web address or phone number to call. When a person sees your delivery vehicle on the road or stopping at their neighbor’s house, they may decide to call in an order for themselves.
- Caterers and bakeries: Caterers and bakeries can enhance their professional image by branding their vehicles, as well. You may be dropping off packages of food to a business meeting, delivering a cake to a wedding venue or providing full-service catering at an event. Whatever the case, a vehicle wrap can ensure you arrive in style and that everyone in the vicinity is exposed to your brand. If the people at the event enjoy their food or cake, they will remember your name.
3. BUSINESSES THAT DELIVER
Businesses in the food industry aren’t the only ones that deliver, of course. Many businesses offer some sort of delivery service to their customers. When you make a delivery, a branded delivery vehicle will ensure the customer recognizes who is arriving at their home. In the case of surprise deliveries, it’s especially important that a person does not see an unmarked van in their driveway. Set their mind at ease and let them get excited right away, seeing that they’re receiving a gift from an admirer or friend.
Vehicle wraps can be a valuable marketing tool if you’re delivering any of the following:
- Flowers: Florist shops often make deliveries ordered by one person and delivered to another. This makes it especially important that the recipient sees a branded delivery vehicle rather than a mystery vehicle show up at their home or office.
- Mattresses: A challenge that mattress companies face is that consumers are notorious for holding onto their existing mattresses too long. With a branded delivery vehicle, you can appear professional to your customers and make the idea of getting a new mattress, particularly from your company, top-of-mind for everyone who sees your vehicle.
- Furniture and appliances: Furniture or appliance companies may ship their products through logistic companies. However, if you deliver your products yourself — especially if you offer white-glove delivery and installation — why not brand your delivery vans? You can include images of your products on the wrap and advertise to a whole neighborhood at a time.
These are just a few examples. If your business delivers any type of product, you should consider wrapping your delivery vehicles.
4. ANY BUSINESS THAT WANTS TO ADVERTISE ON THE ROAD
Your business doesn’t have to perform services at people’s homes or deliver products to benefit from custom business vehicle wraps. Virtually any business can use vehicle wraps to advertise their products or services wherever they go. Vehicle wraps are a form of out-of-home (OOH) advertising, meaning they grab people’s attention when they’re out and about in public. Research shows that this type of advertising generates an average return on investment of $5.97 in sales for every dollar spent on the advertisement.
Advertising on a vehicle can be an especially effective form of OOH advertising because it’s unexpected. Amid a sea of neutral-colored cars, your vehicle covered in eye-catching graphics will absolutely stand out. With colorful graphics and a compelling call to action, you can enhance your brand recognition and pull in new customers, right there on the road. So, whether you run a store, a law office, a pet grooming business, a nail salon or any other type of business, custom vehicle wraps can help you put a spotlight on your company.
CUSTOM VEHICLE WRAPS FROM SPEEDPRO
SpeedPro specializes in large-format graphics, including vehicle wraps for small businesses. We can help you create a wrap that will perfectly fit the contours of your vehicle and turn it into a powerful advertising tool. SpeedPro uses high-quality materials to create vehicle wraps that can weather the elements and continue to look great. To get started creating your custom wrap, Come visit us in Dayton today!Back to Blog