Point of Purchase
Long before customers look closer at a product or read the marketing message you have to offer, they may be looking at the images around them. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase displays can be found in dealerships, stores, by cash registers and at trade shows, conferences and other events. These displays are near where customers are making their buying decisions, so they can turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. For instance, they’re great to highlight products for sale by a checkout. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample of a product. The bright display draws in customers to the demo or to try something new.
POP displays can be as simple as mobile signs or shelf signs signalling a new product. They can even be temporary, decorative shelving to separate a few offerings from traditional options.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro has signage options for every possible need, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. You need a sign with a free-standing frame to place near a display rack — no problem. We also offer contour-cut signage.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a mobile way to set up displays at trade shows, conferences and event in order to extend your branding to the walls.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: In restaurants and stores, you may not wish to devote lots of real estate to a display. Window clings, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be one way to create POP displays without using extra space.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract people to your POP display. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share them on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add examples of your products to the display to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Partner with SpeedPro Lake Country for all of your large-format printing needs.
Are you ready to bring your big ideas to life? At SpeedPro Lake County, IL, we work with you to execute your vision. We understand the importance of treating our clients as individuals.
No matter how big or small the project, we’re committed to your satisfaction and finding the solutions that work for your unique business. From vehicle and fleet graphics, window and wall graphics, outdoor signage to event graphics, we know how to revitalize your brand.
Our work speaks for itself
Looking to brand or re-brand your company, or just get your name out in a BIG way? Hoping to amp up this year’s trade show display? SpeedPro Lake Country can refresh your marketing and revitalize your brand.
We’ve worked tirelessly so you don’t have to. We’ve put in the hours and we’ve mastered our practice. We serve Northeast Illinois & Southeast Wisconsin with the best printers, the best materials and the best installation crew to get the job done. At every step of the process, you will be met with state-of-the-art solutions. Check out our portfolio to learn what SpeedPro Lake Country can do for you.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!
Quick turnaround? No Problem.
With 48 to 72 hour turnaround times and a wide array of large format printing services, SpeedPro is the number one choice for all Lake County and McHenry County residents. Conveniently located for the communities of Northeast Illinois and Southeast Wisconsin, our printing services are worth crossing state lines for. Come to SpeedPro Lake County for the best of the Midwest.