TRADE SHOW DISPLAYS
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you’ll have the opportunity to network, gain new leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you do all of it with style and will help represent your brand in an eye-catching professional manner, creating a lasting impression with any new or prospective clients.
SpeedPro will help you make a splash at your next trade show or conference. With custom, quality graphics, we can help you meet your goals. Our in-house team of trade show experts and our easy-to-set-up graphics and choices will help you create the trade show booths and setups you need.Request a Quote
Designing Trade Show Booths
Try to visit the venue before the event to gauge how much space you have for displays or booths. If you hope to have digital displays, make sure you have the outlets, connectivity, mounts and other features you need at the venue, or bring them with you. SpeedPro can source the materials you need to take your experience digital.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- The venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs.
- Size of your signage: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
- Type of components: We have a range of banner stands, including fabric frame, spring back and telescopic. We also sell a variety of modular designs, such as kiosks and linear modular displays.
- Rules of the venue: Some events may not permit floor displays or floor graphics, for example, while others could confine your display to a limited area. Read over the rules to understand whether you’ll need monitor mounts, outlets, banner displays or something entirely different.
- Your campaign goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Portability: You may need to set up and break down your booth or expo exhibit fast. SpeedPro can partner with you to create folding panel displays, pop-up displays and other graphics products to help you take your trade show on the road.
- Interacting with passersby: Consider how you want your setup to look if you have the flexibility to choose. Do you want to be behind a table or face-to-face with attendees in front of a banner with your logo? Do you want your product front and center? Would an island display with plenty of space around it be the right fit?
TRUST SPEEDPRO FOR THE PERFECT TRADE SHOW DISPLAYS
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression. Work with SpeedPro to develop professional, quality and attractive graphics and trade show materials that you’ll be proud to show off.
Partner with SpeedPro Lake Country for all of your large-format printing needs.
Are you ready to bring your big ideas to life? At SpeedPro Lake County, IL, we work with you to execute your vision. We understand the importance of treating our clients as individuals.
No matter how big or small the project, we’re committed to your satisfaction and finding the solutions that work for your unique business. From vehicle and fleet graphics, window and wall graphics, outdoor signage to event graphics, we know how to revitalize your brand.
Our work speaks for itself
Looking to brand or re-brand your company, or just get your name out in a BIG way? Hoping to amp up this year’s trade show display? SpeedPro Lake Country can refresh your marketing and revitalize your brand.
We’ve worked tirelessly so you don’t have to. We’ve put in the hours and we’ve mastered our practice. We serve Northeast Illinois & Southeast Wisconsin with the best printers, the best materials and the best installation crew to get the job done. At every step of the process, you will be met with state-of-the-art solutions. Check out our portfolio to learn what SpeedPro Lake Country can do for you.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!
Quick turnaround? No Problem.
With 48 to 72 hour turnaround times and a wide array of large format printing services, SpeedPro is the number one choice for all Lake County and McHenry County residents. Conveniently located for the communities of Northeast Illinois and Southeast Wisconsin, our printing services are worth crossing state lines for. Come to SpeedPro Lake County for the best of the Midwest.