Trade Show Graphics
When you go to a B2B or B2C trade show or other professional event, you get the opportunity to network, gather leads, expand your branding reach and even make sales. Custom trade show displays will help you accomplish all that with style as well as represent your brand in an eye-catching, professional manner.
Unfortunately, many tradeshows moved online or were canceled during the first bout of Covid-19, many events have been resumed. Whether or not it’s your first show since covid-19, fresh tradeshow graphics with updated marketing messages can set you off to a great start at the event.
Your graphics can be designed to help your team reach your marketing goals:
- Display who you are and what you do
- Promote on-the-spot deals or offers
- Draw in newsletter signups
- Provide information about your business
- Draw people in with eye-catching graphics and images
- And more!
Check out our blog for some display tips and tricks!
Event Graphics in Greenville, SC
Our team will work directly with you to ensure we’re on the same page about what parts of your brand you plan to highlight during the event. Custom event graphics help transform a booth or space and make it truly yours.
When you’re considering how to set up trade show displays, think about:
- Venue: If you’re outdoors, flags and tents may be the right fit. Indoors, you may want to use banners, table coverings, booths, digital displays and signs. Also make sure to check for any venue regulations concerning you display.
- Campaign Goals: Consider why you’re taking part in the event. If you want to make sales, point of purchase (POP) displays might be ideal. For a networking event, digital displays with a professional feel may help you communicate plenty of information. For branding, a brightly hued photo area with repeat banners will provide the ideal backdrop for photos.
- Signage Size and Type: We have options ranging from 8 feet to 30 feet inline displays. Want something smaller? Tabletop displays may meet your needs. Want something bigger? Try a 20×20-foot island exhibit.
If you’re putting in the effort to attend an expo, premiere, pitch, presentation, conference, trade show, meeting or other professional event, arm yourself with the custom graphics, information, products and branding support you need to make an unforgettable first impression.