What is a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
Step and Repeat Banners are one of the most cost-effective ways to promote your brand and logo. You have seen them behind celebrities on red carpets, coaches, athletes, politicians and countless other public figures. Why? Because they work! Using a step and repeat banner allows your company to reach out with other media like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Television and even newspapers and magazines. However an event is covered, the background messaging goes along. Talk about extending your reach.
A must have at every event. A Step and Repeat Banner is a portable backdrop display that has one or more sponsor logos repeated in a step or diagonal alternating pattern. By doing so, the entire logo will always be in the photos you take in front of it. The purpose of a step and repeat backdrop is to emphasize a brand name, company logo or sports team name during media press conferences, red carpet events, and special events. The banners can be provided in vinyl or fabric depending on your aesthetic and durability needs. They can be provided with self-standing portable frames or more permanent frames for wall mounting.Request a Quote
Where should you use a Step-and-Repeat Banner?
- Trade shows: Incorporating a step and repeat banner into a trade show booth offers several benefits. This is especially true if you can do something to increase attendance or interaction at your booth. Adding a photo booth can have people lined up to get into your area. If you have interactive games for prospects, the inclusion of the step and repeat will help immerse the participants into your brand.
- Conventions: Convention banners can incorporate logos, taglines or marketing messages that appeal to the show attendees. They are easy to place in gathering areas so attendees can use them to take photos of themselves or groups. This allows your brand to be shared in attendees’ private circles.
- Launches & Demos: A banner can ensure you get many photos of your team and customers holding your new product in front of your logo. These shots can be useful to post online and send to the media. Want smiling photos of customers with your new product? A step-and-repeat banner will help you get those photos with plenty of instances of your logo included.
- Annual meetings: You can build your company culture by getting photos of your team members in front of your logo.
- Events & Galas: Grand openings, college events sporting events, weddings, galas and any special events can be enhanced with a repeating backdrop. A repeat backdrop will let you create a red carpet walk for your formal event. Often seen at red carpet events, auto expos and other grand occasions, these step and repeat banners add more grace and value to the entire event.
Why use a Step and Repeat Backdrop?
- Create a VIP feel: If your business is hosting any event where you want a red carpet or a formal, VIP feel, step-and-repeat banners are a wonderful way to make guests feel like celebrities. Place banners in front of a red carpet or entrance and get ready to take photos.
- Brand your logo: With your logo prominently featured on the banner, anyone who takes a photo in front of the banner and shares it later will be effectively spreading your marketing message. By associating your brand with a luxury red-carpet event, you can also position yourself as a luxury or professional organization.
- Gain exposure: Banners with logos are very visible and get attention. Guests also love the look and feel of posing on the red carpet, just like their favorite celebrities. By recreating the experience for them, you may be increasing the chances that the photo will be shared — with your logo front and center.
- Simple and Easy to Use: After the simple set up, the frame comes apart in minutes and can be stored and transported in the carry case included with the kit. Seamless set-up, high-quality materials and custom printing come together to create our step and repeat backdrop to create a powerful event marketing presentation.
PARTNER WITH SPEEDPRO NW RALEIGH FOR ALL OF YOUR LARGE-FORMAT PRINTING NEEDS.
Speedpro Northwest Raleigh is the leader in large format printing of graphics and signs for promotional and advertising purposes. We specialize in finding creative solutions to help you achieve your marketing and branding goals. You only get one chance to make a first impression and we can help you make it a great one. Speedpro offers complete design, large format printing, and installation services.
We offer interior office signs, wall murals and art reproduction prints that will enhance your décor and let customers who walk into your office know that you are a professional company worthy of their business. Our trade show display graphics, window graphics and vehicle wraps help you to standout and make a visual impression that will capture new prospects and fuel future growth for your business. We also offer a variety of Retail Graphic Displays, banners, posters, event graphics and banner stands. At SpeedPro, we understand what your brand means to you, and we are here to print solutions that promote your brand and enhance your decor. We are your local source for large format graphics and signs.
OUR WORK SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Our primary goal is to make your business pop. We work to make you stand out from the competition and achieve your business growth goals. We want you to rise above the pack and we are willing to do the work and help make that happen. As consultants in the large-format print industry, our goal is an ongoing relationship, allowing us to work alongside your team to meet the challenges of tomorrow. We work diligently to add value, provide better solutions and deliver the highest quality graphic prints. Look through our Portfolio and discover our commitment to quality, value and service.
VISIT OUR STUDIO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SPEEDPRO’S GRAPHICS AND SIGNS.
Located in Wake County, NC in the Heart of the Triangle (I40 and Aviation Parkway), SpeedPro Northwest Raleigh serves clients throughout Wake, Durham, Orange, Chatham, Johnston and surrounding counties. While the local businesses we serve are in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Morrisville, Research Triangle Park, and Chapel Hill, we also serve many businesses throughout North Carolina, the United States, Europe and other global locations. Our team is always ready to listen and offer insight into your next large format print project. Entrust your large format digital graphics needs to the leader in custom sign and graphics printing – SpeedPro NW Raleigh. Call today and see how we can help you with your next project. 855.451.9734