Also known as sandwich boards or A-frames, sidewalk signs can be posted in a heavy stream of traffic to draw attention to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside cafes, stores or food trucks, but the purpose is the same to put a bold statement showing you’re open to help.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich sign displays attention getting a message seen rain or shine. SpeedPro can help design unique, high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re popularly used in many of the following venues:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales events outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information guiding customers or guests to your location
- Special events
- New businesses
- Special menus or sale features
- Fun messages prompting customers to stop
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to design and/or produce your next A-frame sign. Keep these popular tips top of mind:
- Keep it simple: There’s no need for an exhaustive list of details about a promotion or event. People passing will only briefly glance at a sign, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, compelling deal, humor or an exciting graphic. Look for something making pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards are common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers ready to assist.
- Consider a changeable sign: Sidewalk signs can be updated to reflect new offers. If you’re using a sign at trade shows or want to reflect new promotions, consider a frame with changeable panels that can be updated as needed.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to topple over in a light breeze and sturdy enough to hold up to Pittsburgh’s frequent rain showers. If you’re not sure which A-frame or sign is best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to answer questions.
Partner with SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of your large-format printing needs.
At SpeedPro Pittsburgh North, we don’t look for easy solutions, we look for the right ones. When you have a marketing challenge that needs solving, we dive deeper into your business and your specific goals. As leaders in the large format printing industry, we’re here to help you refresh your marketing strategy and expand your clientele. We strive to create customer experiences that excite your audiences and generate real results. From vehicle wraps to outdoor signage, we know how to visually communicate your brand voice.
With over 23 years of combined print experience, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North is the print studio you can trust to get the job done. Servicing Allegheny, Butler, Beaver County and beyond, SpeedPro acts as a trusted partner to the Northern Pittsburgh region.
Our reviews speak for themselves
Our job is never done until you’re satisfied. Over the years, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North has provided professional service, competitive prices and stunning final products for our customers. We’ve made the experience of working with us simple and hassle-free. When you step into our print studio, you become our top priority and we’ll make every effort to deliver the best large-format printing products in the Pittsburgh area.
Curious about what we can do for you? Check out our testimonials and learn why customers choose SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of their large format printing needs.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!