Point of Purchase
Before customers take a detailed look at products, they can be helped in their purchasing decision by surrounding signage. That’s one reason point of purchase (POP) displays work.
Point of purchase signage or POP displays are useful in dealerships, retail locations, sales kiosks, conferences, trade shows and festivals. POP displays are typically positioned close to areas where customers are making purchasing decisions, helping turn curious customers into buyers. SpeedPro creates custom POP displays for your business.Request a Quote
Using Purchase Displays
Purchase displays can be used in a variety of ways. They are useful in highlighting product advantages when placed close to check out areas. They’re also commonly used beside a demonstration or sample area. Bright, effective displays answer common questions and highlight positive elements helping customers in their desire to purchase an item.
POP displays are as simple as a counter, shelf or wall display. They can even be temporary and decorative drawing attention to a new offering.
POP Display Options
In putting together point of purchase displays, SpeedPro can offer:
- Signage: SpeedPro creates a variety of signage options, from large rigid POP display options to vinyl decals or graphics. Look to floors, ceilings, walls, counters, shelves and windows to use as a backdrop for marketing messages.
- Wall displays: Wall displays are a versatile and useful backdrop at trade shows, conferences and events for temporary or permanent signage.
- Sectional fabric wall panels: You can create professional and large POP displays by joining together movable wall panels printed with your marketing message.
- Window clings: Restaurants and stores, may not have much free space for signage. Window graphics, especially near checkouts and aisles, can be a useful medium for broadcasting an important message.
- Easel-back standups: Never doubt the power of a standup cutout of a celebrity brand spokesperson to attract attention. They’re fun, eye-catching and may inspire customers to take pictures and share on social media.
- Attachable shelving: Add visual examples of your product in action to create an even more effective attention-grabber.
Partner with SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of your large-format printing needs.
At SpeedPro Pittsburgh North, we don’t look for easy solutions, we look for the right ones. When you have a marketing challenge that needs solving, we dive deeper into your business and your specific goals. As leaders in the large format printing industry, we’re here to help you refresh your marketing strategy and expand your clientele. We strive to create customer experiences that excite your audiences and generate real results. From vehicle wraps to outdoor signage, we know how to visually communicate your brand voice.
With over 23 years of combined print experience, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North is the print studio you can trust to get the job done. Servicing Allegheny, Butler, Beaver County and beyond, SpeedPro acts as a trusted partner to the Northern Pittsburgh region.
Our reviews speak for themselves
Our job is never done until you’re satisfied. Over the years, SpeedPro Pittsburgh North has provided professional service, competitive prices and stunning final products for our customers. We’ve made the experience of working with us simple and hassle-free. When you step into our print studio, you become our top priority and we’ll make every effort to deliver the best large-format printing products in the Pittsburgh area.
Curious about what we can do for you? Check out our testimonials and learn why customers choose SpeedPro Pittsburgh North for all of their large format printing needs.
Contact us today for a consultation and quote!