Custom printed fabric can create stunning art work, wall dividers, POP displays and more. SpeedPro offers digital fabric printing on a variety of fabrics, including polyester, canvas, polyester/cotton blends and cotton. These fabrics are available in matte or satin finish and in different sizes.Request a Quote
Why Printed Fabric?
Since vinyl and plastics are so popular, why opt for fabric? Fabric branding offers a few advantages. They:
- Are green: You may not want to use petroleum products. Perhaps you prefer a more natural product, such as cotton. That option — along with several others — exists with fabric signs, giving you access to your ideal signage solution.
- Are great for art prints: Canvas prints will help you create fine art prints, including custom art for your walls. Whether you want to have historic photos of your business as gallery prints or another style, you can customize your interior with printed fabric.
- Create a unique look: Wall dividers made with printed fabric or printed banners look and feel very different than vinyl, and their texture can help make your displays and messages more eye-catching.
- Prove durable: Canvas is a thick, durable material that ages well.
- Block out light: Thicker canvas lets less light through, while thinner cotton can be applied for backlit displays, allowing you to use lighting in innovative ways as part of your graphics setup.
- Offer endless options: we can print your custom design on a bolt of fabric which opens a new world of options including custom upholstery, window coverings, display options and more.
Printed fabrics also work in a variety of settings, including:
- POP displays
- Backlit displays
- Standing displays
- Interior displays
- Table coverings
Working With Printed Fabric
Printed graphics on fabric do require some extra attention. You need to ensure that the fabric you choose works with the display or use you have in mind. It’s also critical to partner with experts who understand how to print high-quality graphics that are true-to-color with no blurring.
Fortunately, SpeedPro has more than 20 years of industry experience as well as a team of experts who can help. Our in-house graphic designers can create the graphics you envision and we can mount your graphics whether you want a stretch display or not.
Worried your graphics will end up blurry on fabric? It’s not a concern you need to hold onto. Our graphics team will clean up your images and designs, and our top-of-the-line printing capabilities ensure clean edges, pure color and the exact look you want.
SpeedPro is willing to take on any custom job. SpeedPro loves a challenge, and with years of experience, we know all the tricks and tools of the trade to put together amazing graphics for any application. Reach out to your local SpeedPro studio, or contact us for a free consultation or quote.
Throughout Chicago, business owners want to gain the attention of potential customers. This busy town has many companies in a range of industries, and setting yourself apart from the competition can prove challenging. What can you do to garner people’s attention and show them the value and precision you bring to your field? Deploying large-format printing solutions that tell your story can make a difference.
Discover Outstanding Large-Format Printing in Chicago
Great marketing draws attention and doesn’t let it go. Have you ever seen vans with full, partial or decal vehicle wraps driving around Chicago? You probably watched them go in and out of traffic for as long as you could see them. These are the type of bold, memorable graphics we can help you create.
As the country’s leading large-format printer, SpeedPro has earned the trust of clients who appreciate our thorough approach to every job. We want to help you reach your goals through a true partnership. You can trust us to listen to everything you have to say about our design efforts, and we’ll make adjustments based on your opinions. We treat you and your opinions with respect.
Arrange a Consultation With SpeedPro Chicago
Are you ready to get the graphics you need to take your business to the next level? We want to bring your message to life through one of our many graphic capabilities. Our well-made graphics bring new energy to your business’s marketing efforts and get you excited about what you have to offer potential customers.
Get in touch today to schedule an appointment or request a quote for your Chicago-area business. We look forward to helping you.