Point of Purchase Displays in Rochester
While upstate New York might not grasp as much attention as its namesake city, places like Rochester still feature healthy economies and industries. Trade shows, fairs, expos and other marketing events are abundant throughout the area, and you’ll need to wow your potential customers with vivid visuals while simultaneously offering crystal-clear information.
SpeedPro Rochester maintains a strong working knowledge of large-format graphics and related accessories, and we’ll work with you to construct the ideal personalized point of purchase displays. We’re partnered with the biggest large-format graphics producers in the country, which grants us access to top-tier technology and industry-leading resources.
How Can Custom POP Displays Benefit You?
When you construct displays geared toward customer engagement, it’s easy to forget about how convenient those elements are for you as well.
When we create your custom POP display, we’ll take functionality into account as we build the perfect set.
You can browse through our catalog to find what you need, as it carries many different graphics, accessories and other tools that we can mix and match to meet your circumstances. Our Exhibitors Handbook will be put up to the rigors of your project, and we’re confident that it will hold up. We’ll gladly walk you through it, discussing the qualities of each option in depth before you make any final decisions.
Here are some items that you can select from when you work with us:
- Retractable banner stands: These stands come in multiple styles and models to satisfy your needs. The three primary style options are retractable, telescopic and spring-back. We also offer three models — economy, premium and standard.
- Hop ups: Hop-ups are portable, versatile graphics kits that you can use in an array of capacities. Apply them as trade show backdrops, tabletop displays and more. They require no tools, which makes conversions quick and stress-free.
- Backlit displays: Sometimes you need to shine some extra light on your various branding elements to get ahead. We carry a range of colors and brightness levels for these graphics. In addition to lighting rigs, we also carry standalone light boxes that you can place posters and other visual elements in.
- Table stands and kiosks: Create the accommodating feel of a retail store in your limited display space. You can show off your products, and your employees can even have areas where they can answer questions and ring up purchases.
- Attachable shelving: Another solution for maximizing space, shelves will help you show off your products no matter how big or small they are. You can adjust the distance between shelves to accommodate the dimensions.
In addition to these choices, we also carry easel-back standups, directional signage and more — the options really are nearly limitless.
Contact Us About Our Personalized POP Displays in Rochester
Contact us today if you’re ready to arrange your consultation. We also invite you to visit our studio, which is located on Jefferson Road in Rochester.