Trade Show Displays in Rochester
Companies and businesses often participate in trade shows to both assess their competition and gain more interested customers. The difficult part of setting up for these shows is knowing how to build your trade show display to set you apart from other businesses. What can you do for customers that other people can’t?
SpeedPro Rochester wants to help answer that question. During a consultation with you, our team of professionals will discuss your business and the essence you want to carry through your display. Whether it’s through your signage, backdrop or everything in-between, we’ll work to provide you with the visual solution you need to stay above the rest.
Contact our studio in Rochester for assistance in the building and coordination of your next trade show display. We strive to create the visuals you need to attract customers to your booth.
The Importance of Your Trade Show Display Booth
Trade show booths are more than just a selling point — they need to be conversation starters. Your display needs to be visually appealing, able to pique someone’s interest and invite them to come closer. You can have a bunch of flashy colors, but without being able to connect and talk about something, you’ll only have a curious attendee — not a potential customer.
SpeedPro Rochester can help you transform your trade show display into a conversation starter.
After our consultation, we’ll be able to identify which tools and options work best for your business. Let the conversations begin!
WHAT MAKES A GOOD TRADE SHOW DISPLAY?
- Booth backdrops: Use these large-format sheets and canopies as your exhibit’s main background material. Square or rectangle fabric backwalls start at 8 feet wide and are available up to 30 feet wide. Backdrops also include paneled backwall accents, half walls or hanging banners.
- Table or surface graphics: These are the fabrics and print materials covering booth tables. Table graphics include table skirts and draped table runners as well as tabletop display items like miniature pop-ups, literature racks, touchscreen mounts and tabletop signage systems.
- Floor graphics: These short-term stickers and decals with adhesives are made for specifically for floor applications. Floor graphics allow you to “peel and place” semi-permanent logos, pictures or messages right onto your booth’s floor, further branding your space.
- Wall graphics: Install these graphics and signage onto nearby booth walls or partitions. Wall graphics include wall-mounted banners, folding panel screens and fabric poster displays.
- Booth formations: This is the overall layout of your exhibit design, often designed into a kit. We offer classic table-booth kits, counter-style kits or 360-degree island-style kits. Each kit is portable, modular and easy to assemble.
- Additional installation features: Add extra features such as fabric overlayed walk-up counters, ceiling-hung structures and architectural fabric components to your trade show booths. You can also select from many modular accessories to add expressive touches to your final trade show displays.
- Interactive elements: Interactive installations and features give booth visitors a more immersive, hands-on experience. These include digital signage, step and repeat banners, kiosks, computers, televisions, touchscreens, fabric iPad stands and much more.
Pop Up Trade Show Display Options
If you want to create an environment that will grab attention, you’ll be happy to know that SpeedPro offers a range of options, including:
- Backlit graphics
- POP displays
- Portable banners
- Retractable banners
- Step-and-repeat banners
Pick and choose multiple options to create the best display booth for your business. When you partner with us, you’ll notice the graphics and designs you receive will focus on four crucial elements — portability, versatility, durability and ease of assembly.
Portable options, such as tents and retractable banner stands, allow you to reuse your setup at each trade show you attend. Whether your next show is next week or next year, you’ll be able to move and rearrange your setup for each display. Our versatile graphics ensure that your display can be effective no matter the environment. Indoors or outdoors, our tents, banners and table toppers can be repurposed and adjusted for your needs.
Many of our designs and options are produced with vinyl, a material that creates sturdy and durable banners, flags and tents. Fade-resistant inks equal a long-lasting, bold look, perfect for trade shows that occur during multiple parts of the year. We also design our equipment and features so that they’re easy to assemble. We know trade shows and corporate events can make for stressful, long days, so why add the stress of setting up and tearing down? You won’t need tools to get your day started when you choose to partner with us!
Visit Our Studio in Rochester
If you run a business or organization located around Rochester, Monroe and Buffalo and are preparing for an upcoming trade show, reach out to our studio today. We’ll start with a consultation and get your visual solutions created and delivered to you in a quick turnaround time.