A-frame signs, also known as sandwich boards or sidewalk signs are portable and highly effective ways to draw customers to your business. You’ve probably seen them outside of cafes and stores.
Affordable, simple and effective, sandwich boards are a great way to reach out to anyone walking by and convince them to give your business a chance. SpeedPro can help you create unique and high-quality signs for a variety of indoor and outdoor A-Frame applications.Request a Quote
Where’s the Sidewalk Sign?
Despite their name, sidewalk signs aren’t just for sidewalks. They’re also popularly used for:
- Open houses
- Promotions and sales outside of stores, restaurants and other businesses
- Directional information, to tell customers you’re around the corner or just moved
- Special events signs
- Just opened signs
- Today’s specials
- Fun messages to intrigue customers to stop in
- Trade shows and indoor events
Best Signage Tips
You can turn to SpeedPro to create your A-frame sign. Before you plan out your sign, you’ll want to keep a few tips in mind:
- Keep it simple: Don’t feel you need to list all the details of a promotion or event. People walking by will take only a quick peek at first, so draw them in with a short, pithy quote, irresistible deal, humor or a great graphic. Look for something that will make pedestrians and drivers slow down and look.
- Stand out: Sandwich boards may be common, so use a laugh-out-loud joke, stunning colors or something unusual to make your design stand out. Feeling stuck? SpeedPro has in-house graphic designers to help you out.
- Consider a sign you can change: You can buy sandwich signs you can change up to reflect new offers. If you’re going to be taking your sign to trade shows or want it to reflect new sales, consider getting the outside structure along with panels you can swap out.
- Don’t make a fair-weather sign: Will your sign be outside? If so, make sure it’s heavy enough not to top over easily and sturdy enough not to melt or run in the rain. If you’re not sure which A-frames or signs are best don’t worry, our studio professionals are here to help answer all of your questions and guide you in the right direction.
SpeedPro Boston Metrowest
Boston has an energy and excitement all its own as one of the country’s largest and most influential cities. Whether your business is located in Boston, Needham, Newton or Cambridge, you need high-impact graphics to draw attention to your services and show people your capabilities. Getting a spark of interest can lead to new relationships that become steady business.
Boston-area businesses have many signage needs we can address. We begin by having a one-on-one consultation with our new clients to gauge your needs and see how we can engage your target audience. We work closely together from project conception to delivery to achieve your vision. See what SpeedPro Boston Metrowest can do for your business.
Find Outstanding Large-Format Printing in Boston
Have you ever seen an elevator wrap and immediately felt drawn into the product’s story? We provide eye-catching graphics like this that tell people more about your business and why they should choose you. When you partner with SpeedPro Boston Metrowest, you can choose from so many creative and unique approaches.
Why You Should Select SpeedPro Boston Metrowest
Our teams create longstanding relationships with people who trust us to get the job done right. Clients return to us again and again because they love the work we do. We create high-quality graphics, and you benefit from displaying them. Other advantages of partnering with us include:
- Quick turnarounds: We can finish your project fast to meet your internal deadlines.
- Green techniques: We employ quick-dry printing processes and rely on latex inks.
- Innovation: We embrace state-of-the-art technology to make your project more efficient.
- Communication: We keep in touch through every step along the project pipeline.
Get in Touch With SpeedPro Boston Metrowest
From full, partial or decal vehicle wraps that draw the eye to outdoor and indoor signage that directs people, our graphics make your business look good. Businesses in the Boston, Newton and Cambridge areas can contact us today to get a quote or request a consultation.