Graphics for Trade Shows
Trade shows are an incredible opportunity for your business to branch out and gain exposure to new demographics. They’re also an opportunity to survey the competition and see how other companies are marketing. After 10+ years of printing graphics, we’re the go-to printer that companies rely on for their trade shows. We’ve come to find that two things are important for trade show graphics, companies need graphics quickly and at the highest possible quality. At SpeedPro Orlando, you’ll receive both.
Our Trade Show Graphics Process
Preparing for a trade show can be a daunting and stressful task. Let us relieve some of that stress by handling the graphics for your booth. As Orlando’s largest trade show printer, we have the expertise to handle even the largest trade show booths.
1. Booth Layout & Measurements
The first step in getting graphics produced for your booth is sending our team the booth schematics or measurements for the areas where graphics will be placed. If you don’t have a full structure and just need a pop up display, we’ll take care of the measurements and review what type of displays we have.
2. Artwork & Proof
Once we’ve received the booth layout and measurements, we’ll also need the artwork. Typically our clients have their artwork ready to go and only small changes are needed if any. We can also work on a case by case basis to have our designers create graphics for you if needed. After we receive everything, we’ll send a proof back to you of the design and materials to be used. Once that proof is approved, we’ll push it into production.
This step is primarily just for our team, but an important step in the overall process. We’ll start producing the graphics and any templates/guides that may be needed for the installation. The graphics will be produced within 24-36 hours. If it’s a rush job, that time will drastically be reduced.
4. Installation & Delivery
When you’re preparing for a trade show, the last thing you’ll want to worry about is the installation of the graphics. Our in-house team of installers will arrive to your booth at the convention center and install the graphics for you. When you arrive, everything will be ready to go. If you’re wanting set up the booth yourself, the graphics can be delivered or picked up from our studio.
Our vibrant trade show displays are not just eye-catching business models, but they’re also invitations for conversation with potential customers.
Products Used At Trade Shows
While there’s no set formula for what a trade show booth includes, some popular options include, but aren’t limited to banners, dye-sub fabrics, pop up displays, and vinyl wraps.
- Banners: They’re often composed of vinyl and play a large role in successfully drawing attention to your trade show display. Their versatility enables them to be installed practically anywhere. You’ll often see banners hanging from the ceilings as they’re easily seen from almost anywhere on the show floor.
- Dye Sub Fabrics: Fabric is quickly becoming the “go-to” substrate in the trade show industry. The graphic is first printed on transfer paper and then transferred to the fabric through a heat press. The result includes increased durability for the graphic, easy storage (fabric can be folded), and the colors will stay vibrant long term. Fabric can even be used with backlit displays or any other display where lighting is added behind to illuminate the graphic.
- Pop Up Displays: The reliable medium for on-the-go events and trade shows. These displays are typically easy to assemble and take apart because they’re lightweight. They can also be folded down to be carried and set back up by only one person.
- Vinyl Wraps: You may already have a structure that you plan on using during the trade show or working closely with a company that provides structures. These structures can often be wrapped with vinyl to showcase your company, specific products, or to just give the atmosphere a better feel.
Custom Trade Show Displays for Businesses Around Orlando
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Trade show booths can consist of many products. We recommend taking a look at some of our other products to get an idea for what your booth can consist of. If there’s a certain product that you’re unable to find on our site, please request a consultation and we’ll discuss our full range of solutions.