Custom Signs and Graphics
Is your business needing signage and graphics throughout the office, storefront, etc? If so, you’ve come to the right spot because we’re Central Florida’s trusted signage and graphics company. We’ve been printing signage and graphics for over 10 years and have seen just about everything. Since signage tends to be the face of your company, you’ll want to make sure to keep it updated.
Our Process When Producing Signage & Graphics
The signage and graphics category is very wide and covers many different product types. We have a general process that we follow no matter the product or client. While the process will change slightly depending on what those products are, you can always reference this list to get an idea where you’re at in the process.
1. Measurements & Project Overview
When looking to have any graphics produced, we will always need measurements. If the measurements aren’t set in stone, a project overview of what the graphics will be used for could help our team recommend what measurements you should go with. The project overview will also help us determine what substrates will be needed for the project.
2. Artwork & Approval
Without artwork, we won’t be able to print anything. Clients will often email us their graphics or use our file upload tool on our website. When we receive the graphics, our team will review them and send you a proof of the graphics, sizing, and substrates to be used. At this point, you’ll need to look over the proof to make sure everything is accurate and matches with what you’re needing. Once approved, we’ll hand over the graphics to our production team.
Once the graphics have been sent to our production team, they’ll begin printing, laminating, and cutting. Laminating is used to add a protective barrier that will help extend the graphic’s life. Generally graphics outside or in high traffic areas will need to be laminated. After we laminate, the graphics will be transferred over to our CNC router. All our graphics are machine cut to ensure precision and remove any chance of human error while cutting.
Once we reach this step, your graphics will be finished with production and will be ready to install. Our account managers will find a time that’ll work within your schedule to have our in-house installation team accurately and precisely install the graphics. Our installation team is extremely professional and always focuses on the task at hand to allow for minimal disruption to you and(or) your team.
Custom signs and graphics will separate you from the competition and you’ll be able to benefit from the increased business that it’ll generate.
Popular Types of Signage & Graphics
- Dimensional Signage: Dimension can be added to graphics in several different ways. Using hardware such as standoffs to add dimension provides a clean and professional look when paired with acrylic and metal graphics. Even if hardware isn’t used, dimension can still be added by stacking layers of substrates. We recommend keeping stacked layers to a minimum as they generally look best with 2 layers.
- Floor Graphics: Never underestimate the power of a floor graphic. With more people looking down at their phones, floor space is becoming increasingly valuable for advertising. The material we use for our floor graphics will reduce the chance of slipping/tripping and will hold up well to wear and tear. Keep in mind that with heavy traffic, the graphic will need to be replaced regularly if it’s intended for a long term solution.
- Indoor Signage: This category incorporates any other graphics that you may be using indoors. We find that indoor graphics are long lasting as they’re rarely competing with the same environmental conditions as outdoor graphics. Making sure the graphic fits with the design of the office, restaurant, etc. is very important.
- Outdoor Signage: We’re also experts at producing graphics intended for outdoor use. The Central Florida sunshine can give graphics a rough time. Our UV resistant ink is perfect for extending the life of your graphics. We do find that specific colors tend to fade faster than others. When designing, reach out to our team to learn more about what colors are best used outdoors.
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Learn More About Our Signs And Graphics
We’re able to cater to a variety of sign and graphic needs. If there’s a certain type of sign or graphic that you’re unable to find on our site, please request a consultation and we’ll discuss our full range of solutions. Some popular signs and graphics we offer in Orlando and the surrounding areas include: