Custom Outdoor Signage
Outdoor signage is an important part of any business. The signage not only needs to draw the attention of potential customers, but also needs to withstand the Florida weather. At SpeedPro Orlando, we produce a wide variety of custom outdoor signage from backlit signs all the way to directional signage.
Process for Getting Outdoor Signage
Having custom outdoor signage printed can seem like a complicated task. To make the process easier, we’ve expanded it into several steps of what you can expect.
1. Project Scope & Measurements
The process for getting signage produced usually starts by exploring the project scope with our account managers. They’ll want to know exactly where the signage will be located, how long the signage needs to be up for, and other important aspects of the project. We’ll also be needing measurements of where the graphics will be installed at and what size the graphics need to be.
2. Artwork & Proof Approval
Whenever you get a chance in the process, be sure to send our team the artwork that you need printed. You can send this to our team through email or through the file uploader on our website. If you don’t have artwork, let our account managers know and they can have our designers work with you on creating something new. Once we have the artwork in hand, we’ll add it to a proof along with the measurements and the substrates that the artwork will be printed on. Once you approve that proof, we’ll send over the graphics to our production team.
3. Printing & Cutting
The printing process will begin when our production team receives all the necessary files. We print using high quality UV resistant inks that even the largest global brands trust. Once printed, we’ll send the graphics through our laminator if needed before having them routed/cut. Our CNC router will precisely route and cut any graphics to any size and shape creating a unique and custom look.
4. Installation & Delivery
The last step of the process is having your graphics installed throughout your facility. Depending on what you’ve had produced, you may be able to install the graphics yourself. If that’s the case, just let our team know and you can either pick up your graphics or we can deliver them. We do have an in-house installation team that our account managers can schedule for you if you need graphics installed. Our installation team is extremely professional and always focuses on the task at hand to reduce any chances of disruption to you and(or) your team.
Outdoor signs are able to reach large amounts of people very quickly which makes them great at increasing your brand’s exposure.
Benefits of Outdoor Signage
- Customizable: You’re able to completely customize any part of the signage when working with our team. We’ve worked with lots of signage in the past and may advise you on what works best. When having your signage produced, you’re able to choose from a wide variety of substrates depending on what the signage will be used for and what your budget is.
- Professional Look: Having high quality signage will improve the credibility of your business. You can also add outdoor navigational signage throughout your parking lot or even on your building to improve your customer’s experience. With increased credibility comes an increase in revenue to your business from repeat customers alongside brand new customers.
- Attracts New Demographics: All businesses are looking for ways to get in front of new customers. With outdoor signage, you’re able to reach entirely new demographics. Everyone looks at signage while they’re driving or walking down the sidewalk. Unlike outdoor signage, other forms of advertising are highly focused in a specific area and exclude large amounts of people.
- Cost Effective: When signage is installed outdoors, the flood gates are opened for impressions. For a set one-time expense, your sign will be working all day every day. Usually outdoor signage is placed near roads or highly frequented side walks to generate as many impressions as possible.
Areas of Florida We Work With
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Outdoor signage covers a wide variety of products. If you’re looking to narrow your search, check out some of our other products using the links below. You can also request a consultation and we’ll walk you through our full range of products and services.