Event and Venue Graphics in Orlando Florida
Are you in charge of a venue or hosting an event? The entire process can be overwhelming, but we’re here to help. At SpeedPro Orlando, we print large format graphics such as banners, floor graphics, signage, window graphics, and more for a wide variety of events. Custom graphics will transform the atmosphere of your event and create a memorable experience.
Our Process for Producing Event & Venue Graphics
Events are not easy to put together, thankfully SpeedPro Orlando is here to help you with the process. We’ve listed out the various steps below that you can expect when having our team produce your graphics. While these steps may change slightly, the overall process remains the same.
1. Event Info & Measurements
To start off the process, it’ll be important to send us information about the event and the measurements for the graphics you’ll be needing. The event information will be used to determine what types of product would work best in that environment and the measurements will help with quoting. This is also a great time to talk with our account managers about any additional products you may be needing.
2. Artwork Files & Proof Approval
When we go to print your graphics, we’ll need artwork to print. The majority of our clients have artwork ready to go and send it through email or through our file uploader on our website. If you’re needing artwork designed, let our account managers know and they can have our design team work with you to create exactly what you’re looking for. We will also send you a proof that lays out the artwork, measurements, and the materials that it will all be printed on. Once you’ve approved the proof, we’ll hand over the graphics to our production team.
3. Production of Graphics
This step is primarily just for our production team, but remains an important step in the overall process. We’ll start by printing your graphics using high quality UV resistant inks. If needed, we’ll also laminate your graphics to extend their life. Typically event graphics are used on a short term basis and probably won’t need laminating. The last main part of production is cutting and routing. All of our graphics are machine cut or routed on our CNC router to create a perfect cut every time.
4. Installation & Delivery
The last step of our process is the installation or delivery of your products. If you’re needing graphics installed, our account managers will find a time within your schedule to have our in-house installation team accurately and precisely install the wall graphics. Our installation team is extremely professional and always focuses on the task at hand to allow for minimal disruption to you and(or) your team. You can also pick up your graphics or schedule a time to have them delivered to you or your event.
Printed graphics & signage are an essential part of successful events as they’ll completely transform the look and feel of the event.
Types of Event Graphics
- Banners: The classic and effective advertising tool. Banners not only improve the atmosphere of the event, but also market to the people who aren’t at the event but are walking or driving by. They’re great at creating exposure and awareness while being really easy to install.
- Rigid Substrates: Posting information on easel stands and dimensional displays is a popular method of adding graphics to events. Substrates such as gatorboard, PVC, and polystyrene work great because of their durability and rigidity.
- Vinyl Wraps: We’re starting to see a trend where more people are wrapping structures throughout their event with self-adhesive vinyl. This method allows you to completely transform the look and feel of an area very quickly. The vinyl we’ll use will be removeable so that it can be taken off after the event without damaging the wall.
- Wayfinding Signage: Directional signage is an essential component of successful events. They make sure your guests start their day off right by easily navigating parking lots and hallways. Once inside the venue, guests will be able to attend all the presentations and events they’re looking for without getting lost or wasting time trying to navigate the labyrinth of hallways themselves.
We’ve worked hand-in-hand with our community to generate remarkable results and create state-of-the-art graphics. From vehicle wraps to trade show displays, we know how to enhance your image and make you stand out. Servicing Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Buena Vista, Sanford, Apopka, Winter Park Altamonte Springs and many other areas, SpeedPro Orlando acts as a trusted partner to Central Florida.
Other Products & Services
Event & venue graphics are a core part of our business and are composed of a wide variety of graphics. If you’re looking for a specific product, check out some of our products using the links below. You can also request a consultation and we’ll walk you through our full range of products and services.